Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Ben (Player Relations) is a hypocrite and admins are killing halloween

Ben (Player Relations) is a hypocrite and admins are killing halloween

I created a zombie version of my current head in order to get into the halloween spirit. I only had to upload the head once and it was accepted within 10 minutes. After a couple days of wearing it it was refunded by a pr admin named Ben. I pmed him to see why it was refunded, he said it was because the head was extra terrestrial looking. If you go look at bens head its black and I don't mean its black as in a brown skin tone, its like a shadowy creepy color and has a deranged smile with bloody red eyes which is just as bad as mine. I along with many others made a halloween head to have some spirit for the holidays refunding themed holiday heads is pathetic and tyrannical. Doing this is destroying creativity which is whats supposed to make this game great. refunding halloween heads kills halloween

Side note. There are numerous zombie/extra terrestrial items including the zombie morph, lil bit hypocritical just saying.

Big Cheese Sottocapo
    Wow yeah, I've seen Ben's head and it does sound rather hypocritical of him. I have no clue what your head looked like though, but from the sounds of it, it probably shouldn't have been refunded.

you dont start thread bashing on someone if you have a problem send a ticket here -> http://support.toonslab.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Chopsticks View Post
    Wow yeah, I've seen Ben's head and it does sound rather hypocritical of him. I have no clue what your head looked like though, but from the sounds of it, it probably shouldn't have been refunded.
    It's very similar to jeffs zombie head. he plays on okc's account

Many players over the years uploaded zombie versions of their heads, seems a bit odd of him not to notice that, can we see the front part of your head? Maybe it’ll give us a better idea
    J-sdfohjsdofjsodjf O-sdfjsdlfhlsdhf E-abfbabf Y-dkfbajdhf. That's what my signature would look like if it was in handwriting
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpw...0H1UeXH37nBBCA

Yea show us your head

if i'm gonna be completely honest i have no idea how to post a picture onto the forums, if you know how please let me know. in the mean time if you'd like to see my head either shoot me a message on graal or kik me cloroxgraal

Upload the pic on imgur then copy and paste the link here

Quote Originally Posted by clorox View Post
    Imo it looks fine... if they don’t allow these kind of heads anymore might aswell get rid off zombie morph ..