Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Update me

Quote Originally Posted by WreX View Post
    unixmad owns and get allot of $$ from graal pretty sure he gets the most so yea he is thinking about it xd

His only thinking about the $$$$

If only he wa smart enough to think " if Graal is dying then I can't buy my breadsticks"

You want breakfast? You gotta catch it!

Quote Originally Posted by Kirzey View Post
    That's just an excuse for them to get me out. I did gift a former staff for her hard work. They used that as an excuse to ban me but that's not actually the real reason.

Having both my accounts banned and deactivated is because of the letter I wrote that didn't please Unixmad, because y'know, truth hurts.

I said they used that (dropped an item) as an excuse because, when Snk promoted me to to the Manager position I had, I basically could do the same as Snk would, that includes giving stuff to my staffs as Snk always told me "You're an iEra Manager, do whatever you want".

I honestly don't regret anything that I've done, I spoke the truth, that's all.

Now, with a few of those who resigned, we're into our own project which is already looking awesome. Just needs some time, so watch our for it .

Can I still read the letter? I'm kinda curious.

Big Cheese Sottocapo
    All the good, older staff members left

ESSKEETIT Sottocapo JungleJimmy's Avatar
    Snk isn't back, and probably won't ever. So HW is still Manager.

For the rest I can't really tell, since both my iOS and PC accounts were banned, and deactivated.
    What? I thought it was just your PC account..

- - - Updated - - -

That's just an excuse for them to get me out. I did gift a former staff for her hard work. They used that as an excuse to ban me but that's not actually the real reason.

Having both my accounts banned and deactivated is because of the letter I wrote that didn't please Unixmad, because y'know, truth hurts.

I said they used that (dropped an item) as an excuse because, when Snk promoted me to to the Manager position I had, I basically could do the same as Snk would, that includes giving stuff to my staffs as Snk always told me "You're an iEra Manager, do whatever you want".

I honestly don't regret anything that I've done, I spoke the truth, that's all.

Now, with a few of those who resigned, we're into our own project which is already looking awesome. Just needs some time, so watch our for it .
    YES! I can't wait for this! Era got boring so I'm hyped for whatever you guys are doing. Good luck!
    Youtube Channel: Jimmy Graal (RIP)

If you know me,
    And I don't know you,
    Then I guess I'm famous enough!

Quote Originally Posted by MJ4 View Post
    His only thinking about the $$$$

If only he wa smart enough to think " if Graal is dying then I can't buy my breadsticks"
    love is in the air

Thinking about the game dying makes me sad

Sent from my LG-K540 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowhunt3r101 View Post
    Thinking about the game dying makes me sad

Sent from my LG-K540 using Tapatalk

All those times spent on Graal makes me sad as well. If only Graal was in the top 100th for the best game

What was the average population in 2012-2014 anyway?

You want breakfast? You gotta catch it!

Quote Originally Posted by MJ4 View Post
    All those times spent on Graal makes me sad as well. If only Graal was in the top 100th for the best game

What was the average population in 2012-2014 anyway?
    This game is making players feel unmotivated with expensive item, difficulties in making gralats, Ecs, less rewards. Free Ecs arent enough to bring back players

Sent from my SM-A700H using Tapatalk
    Ewwwwwwwww

Quote Originally Posted by ItsWhiteLight View Post
    This game is making players feel unmotivated with expensive item, difficulties in making gralats, Ecs, less rewards. Free Ecs arent enough to bring back players

Sent from my SM-A700H using Tapatalk
    True that

Sent from my 5054N using Tapatalk

this thread was made for a catch up not a talk about snk or hw
    Add me on Era - Clooft