Thread: The Mod Team Room

The Mod Team Room

Hey ya'll.

So, I'm pretty sure most of you, if not, a good enough number of you are aware that I was a Global Moderator back in early 2016 and again for a short time in early 2017. I was relieved of my moderator duties due to... toxicity? I'm not sure, webmasters were never 100% clear with me on that. Anyways, I'm not here to squeeze out some drama from the past. I'm here to talk about the Moderator room located above Start Park, due to the new start update around a month ago.

If you step inside, you were able to see what mods were hired, and how many. This wasn't updated for a while until very recently (I assume, since the newly hired mods replaced older mod NPCs.). It now currently shows what mods we have today. However, there is another room I would like to tak about. The "Former Mod Team" room. Ever since my release, I was wondering when my statue was going to be put in there. Obviously, this room has to be for past Mods, since it only states "Former Mod Team", and not "Mods that we liked", but it sure does seem like it. I know for a fact it was updated because the statues are in different places, and a new one was put in there (xCloudx). Here's the question.

Where am I?

https://i.imgur.com/z3N0jPx.png

I know this doesn't really matter to most of you, but I, in a way, take this as an insult. I feel as if my work was unappreciated and treated like just some extra. The room was updated, new mods were put it, older mods were put in their respectable lounge, except me. I heard the Newspaper Team room was being updated, and asked a newspaper staff if they could ask the person adding the new staff NPCs if they could put mine in the former mod team, but I doubt they even asked (They said they would).

I would like to make a request. Not only is mine not in there, but neither is xStaRx's. Both of us were mods, and both of us enjoyed our work, the only difference is that he just went MIA and was removed. I was removed due to... toxicity? Anyways, my request is that we both get our statues added. This has been bothering me for quite some time, and even if I dont really play the game all that much (Playing meaning I dont PK, Base, etc.), I would still like some part of me to be in that room. I'm not asking for of respect, I'm only asking for an NPC, as well as xStaRx's. Takes like... I dunno 2 minutes from what I've heard.

Thanks.

Sent from my SM-G550T1 using Tapatalk

Click the Spoiler to see my fan art!
     Spoiler

- 2012 iEra Player -
    - 2013 Era-GO Member -
    - iEra Ex-Player Relations -
    - Era-GO Ex-Moderator (Twice) -

Is this in the era go building?

I'm not sure who's in recharge with that

You want breakfast? You gotta catch it!

The Mod Team Room

Contact a dev or higher up to get your npc added
    Not giving up. mistakes happen, Miracles shine upon us.
    If you have an issue regarding Graal Era PM a staff member or submit a ticket to support.toonslab.com

3 other ex mods don’t have their NPC’s too

ESSKEETIT Sottocapo JungleJimmy's Avatar
    Yeah I would feel the same way. They should fix that.
    Youtube Channel: Jimmy Graal (RIP)

If you know me,
    And I don't know you,
    Then I guess I'm famous enough!

I'll ask for you :^)
    my discord is xiv#2549

Found it, it's in the era go building. There's only like 3-4 statues in there. I'd expect more since the forums started a longggg time agoooo

You want breakfast? You gotta catch it!

Banned
    That’s interesting, they’re missing almost the whole first generation of moderators, myself included. But I feel like the first generation had already been forgotten by the time this thing was made, so I can’t really blame them.