Thread: Super hero body?

Super hero body?

Does anyone have the file for the superhero body? It is the one Forte(Bullet Club) is wearing. I do not want to steal it from him I just want to use it to edit. I wanted to edit it so I matches a default head. If anyone can kindly post the file or send it to my email @ curryboiiiVX@gmail,com thanks so much!

I want to iFile but seem's wrong i will ask Forte if i can iFile his body.

The thing is I respect forte and all. But the body isn't his. This body was used on classic a longgg time ago. When pigparty used her batman customs she also used those batman customs on zone in 2013 or so. I only want it to edit it.

Man, you're persistent as hell. This is like the sixth time someone's asked me today -- the second time someone's iFiled it, too. It's completely reasonable I don't wanna share the file with anyone -- it's a dumb *** body concept that lets me be unique. It's like when producers discover samples -- of course they didn't make it, but revealing the source opens it up to everyone and makes you less unique. It's not my body -- but adding new shading, fixing the colors and making sure it was a whole new concept isn't something that took zero work at all. You've PMed me on three accounts, had two people steal it (obviously to no avail; because it's been 3 to 4 hours since and you STILL don't have it) and now you've made a whole forum thread on it. That's insane levels of dedication. On top of that, you've got a huge issue with stealing identity. Really think about your name for a little.
    Founding member of the Divine Family.
    Former Era Legacy Weapons Admin, Senior Player Relations, Gang Admin, Development Admin & Manager (for 8 hours!).

Quote Originally Posted by Forte View Post
    Man, you're persistent as hell. This is like the sixth time someone's asked me today -- the second time someone's iFiled it, too. It's completely reasonable I don't wanna share the file with anyone -- it's a dumb *** body concept that lets me be unique. It's like when producers discover samples -- of course they didn't make it, but revealing the source opens it up to everyone and makes you less unique. It's not my body -- but adding new shading, fixing the colors and making sure it was a whole new concept isn't something that took zero work at all. You've PMed me on three accounts, had two people steal it (obviously to no avail; because it's been 3 to 4 hours since and you STILL don't have it) and now you've made a whole forum thread on it. That's insane levels of dedication. On top of that, you've got a huge issue with stealing identity. Really think about your name for a little.
    Ok,i don't iFile without permission of the Owner i guess it's a No but it is okay!.

/closethread

Quote Originally Posted by Forte View Post
    Don't worry, people ask me for my artwork all the time, and when I say no or "sorry, I'm using it atm", they ifile it or edit it and then I have to refund it

Quote Originally Posted by Selth View Post
    Ok,i don't iFile without permission of the Owner i guess it's a No but it is okay!.

/closethread
    Ifiling is legal so