Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: New October VIP item!

How good is this and what are the special effects/abilities beside those rain gani?

Sent from my Brain using Mouth

Quote Originally Posted by MalfuriouZ View Post
    How good is this and what are the special effects/abilities beside those rain gani?

It has shadow warp too, I guess.

They shouldn't have made it rain, instead it just should have been just that black cloud over you or black smoke surrounding you. That would be cooler.
    "Always go to other people's funerals, otherwise they won't come to yours."

Quote Originally Posted by Exter View Post
    It has shadow warp too, I guess.

They shouldn't have made it rain, instead it just should have been just that black cloud over you or black smoke surrounding you. That would be cooler.
    I agree with that.

And since it's VIP item, is it possible that they're going to buff the scythe?.

Banned
    Why do people hate this VIP?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by LAZULI View Post
    Why do people hate this VIP?

In all honesty, I don't hate it, it has a nice design and I think it is pretty cool.

Although, the thunder can be very annoying, specially when there is more than two people in the same place. I do like it, don't get me wrong, but maybe if the thunder sound didn't happen right after the other maybe if wud be fine. I also agree with the comment regarding the rain being taken off the cloud to make it look nicer. Maybe if they put a flashing light resembling a thunder it wud look cool :0

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by NaniRima View Post
    In all honesty, I don't hate it, it has a nice design and I think it is pretty cool.

Although, the thunder can be very annoying, specially when there is more than two people in the same place. I do like it, don't get me wrong, but maybe if the thunder sound didn't happen right after the other maybe if wud be fine. I also agree with the comment regarding the rain being taken off the cloud to make it look nicer. Maybe if they put a flashing light resembling a thunder it wud look cool :0
    I totally agree with you! This is a VIP perk, even though its a novelty item, it's special animation doesn't represent it's structure, I mean, its a "demon" sythe, why does it make a rain cloud that has thunder, there is thunder but no lightning, it's design is amazing! Don't get me wrong, but its lacking some things that doesn't match with its title.