Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Las Vegas

Zany

Las Vegas

For those who are unaware, within the past day, the biggest mass shooting of all modern U.S. history just occurred. A 64 year old man used a machine gun from the 32nd floor of a nearby hotel, shooting over a thousand feet and targeting more than 30,000 people who were at an outdoor concert. This lead to almost 60 deaths, and over 500 injuries from either being shot or being trampled over. It went on non stop for more than 10 minutes.

I'm in complete shock. How man can turn so evilly against his own. This man apparently had no terrorist reasoning, nor did he have a grudge against anyone there.

Now, in light of every massacre within the past month, including natural ones, I think it's a good time to reflect on how we should react. It's overwhelming, whether it's affected your personally or not. The amount of people who rant and rave about how much they hate their lives, think about all these worldwide problems. How much these people are suffering. The amount of division and hatred is unbelievable. There are people on here that have very obviously shown hatred towards one or another or entire groups. Get this straight: WE ARE ALL HUMAN. WE ALL DESERVE A LIFE TO LIVE. If a person being themselves bothers you that much, you need to get over yourself. If someone not being straight, someone being a different race, different religion, an immigrant, on the opposing political side, is not causing you or others harm in any manor, is within their rights and the law, you have NO RIGHT to shut them down. NONE.

This man, acted out of heartlessness and selfishness. It breaks my heart, how ignorant, how blind our people are. How they'd rather fight for their side that is wrong, that they're too ignorant to look into further, and hurt those who are innocent.

Guess what guys.
    Just because you don't agree with someone, doesn't mean they're wrong.
    Every day, I become more and more sickened by my own country, and the people within it. Their self righteousness, how blindly they'll fight for politics, just to prove they're right. It's pathetic.

If this is the direction our generation is headed, I see dark times ahead. Smarten up. Gain some empathy, get some common sense, and think about others. Think from ALL POVs. Any person on here who KNOWS they have done something they know was unnecessary, to harass another, to hurt another, without a care in the world, out of selfishness... you need to grow up.

Love. It's natural. Every human being is born with love. It's up to you to use it.

Big Cheese Sottocapo
    What a beautiful post So sad to hear about what happened in Las Vegas..

Sounds like hitman or GTA

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Zany
    Quote Originally Posted by Beo View Post

...you're kidding me right

I dont think this is the place to post about tragic events.

Sent from my SM-G550T1 using Tapatalk

Click the Spoiler to see my fan art!
     Spoiler

- 2012 iEra Player -
    - 2013 Era-GO Member -
    - iEra Ex-Player Relations -
    - Era-GO Ex-Moderator (Twice) -

Quote Originally Posted by MikeyUK View Post

Why? Not what’s wrong with that she’s just telling her what happened in Las Vegas

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    JustJoshuaLikeABoss

Zany
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeyUK View Post

It's been done many times before, and it's a universal platform. Things like this need attention to be brought to them. It's up to the people to keep reading. But I posted in off topic, and I feel very strongly about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Beo View Post

That was uncalled for, and disrespectful 59 dead , 500+ injured and your making jokes about this is GTA Or HITMAN dude people like u are disgusting

JustJoshuaLikeABoss

Quote Originally Posted by Zany View Post
    It's been done many times before, and it's a universal platform. Things like this need attention to be brought to them. It's up to the people to keep reading. But I posted in off topic, and I feel very strongly about it.
    Tell him noob zany,

JustJoshuaLikeABoss

Big Cheese Sottocapo
    Quote Originally Posted by JustJoshuaVega View Post
    That was uncalled for, and disrespectful 59 dead , 500+ injured and your making jokes about this is GTA Or HITMAN dude people like u are disgusting

At least he doesn't make fun of people with autism