Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Las Vegas

Idk if it sounded funny for you all but its like a hitman or GTA u never heard before about people being obsessed by this kind of games and they go out in real life trying to copy it?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Zany View Post
    It's been done many times before, and it's a universal platform. Things like this need attention to be brought to them. It's up to the people to keep reading. But I posted in off topic, and I feel very strongly about it.
    Alright. What do you expect to get out of this?

Sent from my SM-G550T1 using Tapatalk

Click the Spoiler to see my fan art!
     Spoiler

- 2012 iEra Player -
    - 2013 Era-GO Member -
    - iEra Ex-Player Relations -
    - Era-GO Ex-Moderator (Twice) -

Zany
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeyUK View Post
    Alright. What do you expect to get out of this?

I thought it was beyond clear via the post.
    If you are seriously going to decide to pick a fight over this, you need to gain some maturity Mikey.

If you are seriously going to decide to pick a fight over this, you need to gain some maturity Mikey.
    Amen.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    JustJoshuaLikeABoss

It's in the off-topic section for a reason.

Thanks for informing us Zany. I didn't see this in the news. I hope those who have lost will recover

You want breakfast? You gotta catch it!

Man, you're really quick to make assumptions. I said "This probably isn't the place to post this" due to most of the playerbase being between 10-17 years old, so talking about a horrific tragedy probably isnt the best place to post about on a youth gaming site.

And then people say I'm trying to pick a fight. Heh.

Click the Spoiler to see my fan art!
     Spoiler

- 2012 iEra Player -
    - 2013 Era-GO Member -
    - iEra Ex-Player Relations -
    - Era-GO Ex-Moderator (Twice) -

Zany
    Man, you're really quick to make assumptions. I said "This probably isn't the place to post this" due to most of the playerbase being between 10-17 years old, so talking about a horrific tragedy probably isnt the best place to post about on a youth gaming site.

And then people say I'm trying to pick a fight. Heh.

I didn't make any assumptions. SEVERAL times have things like this been posted on here. By the way you were commenting on here, it was very apparent what you were doing. Just because the users on here aren't 18+ doesn't mean this should be left in the dark. I felt strongly on the matter, so I wrote. Because it's all I can do. This is the ONLY place I can write and know people are reading and understanding what I wrote.
    Never will I say I don't see your POV, and never did I mean to demean you in any way, but you have no reason to feel so against what I wrote. More than half of it wasn't even about the massacre. I was trying to spread a message I believed everyone, no matter what their age, should identify.

I'm sorry you don't like it.

Now stop derailing the post.

I looked this up in the internet.

527 people were injured

More than 50 people were killed

Damn this is harsh

You want breakfast? You gotta catch it!

I dont think this is the place to post about tragic events.

I agree.

We might see massacres as a notorious and diabolic thing, but we all don't see it as how you see it Zany.
    Surely love we must spread.
    But when there's love, there is hate, there is jealousy, there is chaos.
    When there's death, there is relief, there is joy, there is chaos.
    (All depending on the person and how you see them)
    But this is generalizing.

To my eyes, I see this event horrific, but I don't see a solution in society for every solution comes a way to get over it by its mere flaws.
    You can try to make a change, but change will never occur if only one small group via internet decide to act.
    All we can do now is speak, react, and attack through the internet. We can't do much. We can't do nothing in the real world but gossip.

Very nice post Zany, I wish more people loved, but according to human nature, there will always be chaos and fighting, no matter what you do or say, there will always be fighting. People say that there can be "world peace", but world peace is impossible because of human nature of survival, fighting. Man is evil, it always is and always will be. There will always be people who want to fight for reasons of their own and some take it to the extreme like this shooting. I am not sure where I was going with this lol, but again, very nice and heartfelt post Zany
    Newspaper Team
    Ex-Player Relations

Star Wars Fan!

"It's a trap!"
    - Admiral Ackbar