Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Petrol Bombs > Chem

ESSKEETIT Sottocapo JungleJimmy's Avatar
    It's nerf or nothin
    Youtube Channel: Jimmy Graal (RIP)

If you know me,
    And I don't know you,
    Then I guess I'm famous enough!

Honestly, I think the petrol bombs are a very nice unique weapon that shouldn't be nerfed and I'm going to post here and explain why. Often, when I used to take over bases with my good buddies and my brother, we would always see people just camping on a wall shooting out of it, kind of making it impossible for us to enter it. Because of this, we grouped up and we discussed options of what would be a good solution to this issue we have been experiencing. Now in-case you aren't aware of this yet, petrol bombs once you throw it, they do have a bigger blast, and they burst with multiple flames. The other grenades such as nitro bombs or just the normal grenades, don't have this same feature. But you may be thinking right now "Exactly, this is why they need to be nerfed", but no you're wrong and I'll tell ya why right now:

(And before I get this off my chest, yes, spoiler alert our solution was petrol bombs, but don't get off track yet!)

Here's the factors of why they shouldn't be nerfed, and also the reason why I chose petrol bombs as a solution (Which strengthens my argument):

Factors:
    1.) The lovely freebies, all of us honestly love them. We get free things, it's great. We also get those bombs such as grenades, nitro-grenades, and also PETROL bombs. HOWEVER, (By the way this is what strengthens my argument so be sure to pay attention) out of all the grenades, nitro-grenades, and petrol bombs, the petrol bombs is given way less than the nitro grenades, and it's true. Out of all the explosives you get in freebies, it's the petrol bombs that are given the least. "But what is your point?" you may be thinking. Well, my point is that even if petrol-grenades are so cool and helpful the way they burst into multiple flames, they come in small quantities in the freebies, and that's why it makes my point more stronger. The weaker stuff comes in more quantities, so you can throw all of those weak grenades and not much stuff will happen. However, you might not have a big amount of petrol bombs, but when you use those babies.. ohh they're nice.

The reason why I used these as apart of me dealing with those wall campers: (PAY ATTENTION: It supports my argument a lot)

1.) So let me go back to me and my gang coming up with a solution. If you didn't read the upper-part of my thread, I did say that petrol bombs were the solution to my problem. And you know what? I'm going to tell you why. You will notice that in bases, especially BHZ, people will camp in the walls, or near that little window part inside of the flag room. They're always shooting nearly making it impossible for people to enter. This put me in my gang into a dis-advantage of trying to take over their base. So we had to come up with a solution because often in video games, there's often a weakness inside of everything, or a weak spot. When I chose petrol bombs as the reason, this is why I chose it as the reason:
    -We were able to throw it over walls, basically making the campers forced to move away
    -"But why is this so good?" You may ask. Well, when it bursts into multiple flames, it consumes way more space then the nitro-grenades or normal grenades. This feature is very significant to our problem, because it makes the basers move out of their little camping spot.
    -Another little detail that helps with my reason of me choosing this petrol bomb is also because if you stay in the flames you won't get damaged not once, but multiple times! And what does that mean? Well if ya don't move out of your little camping spot, yer gonna die.

(Well everyone, I hope you agree and support me in my argument cause it took me one heck of a time to make, and I think I made my point very valid and clear)

Quote Originally Posted by Lapiz View Post
    Honestly, I think the petrol bombs are a very nice unique weapon that shouldn't be nerfed and I'm going to post here and explain why. Often, when I used to take over bases with my good buddies and my brother, we would always see people just camping on a wall shooting out of it, kind of making it impossible for us to enter it. Because of this, we grouped up and we discussed options of what would be a good solution to this issue we have been experiencing. Now in-case you aren't aware of this yet, petrol bombs once you throw it, they do have a bigger blast, and they burst with multiple flames. The other grenades such as nitro bombs or just the normal grenades, don't have this same feature. But you may be thinking right now "Exactly, this is why they need to be nerfed", but no you're wrong and I'll tell ya why right now:

(And before I get this off my chest, yes, spoiler alert our solution was petrol bombs, but don't get off track yet!)

Here's the factors of why they shouldn't be nerfed, and also the reason why I chose petrol bombs as a solution (Which strengthens my argument):

Factors:
    1.) The lovely freebies, all of us honestly love them. We get free things, it's great. We also get those bombs such as grenades, nitro-grenades, and also PETROL bombs. HOWEVER, (By the way this is what strengthens my argument so be sure to pay attention) out of all the grenades, nitro-grenades, and petrol bombs, the petrol bombs is given way less than the nitro grenades, and it's true. Out of all the explosives you get in freebies, it's the petrol bombs that are given the least. "But what is your point?" you may be thinking. Well, my point is that even if petrol-grenades are so cool and helpful the way they burst into multiple flames, they come in small quantities in the freebies, and that's why it makes my point more stronger. The weaker stuff comes in more quantities, so you can throw all of those weak grenades and not much stuff will happen. However, you might not have a big amount of petrol bombs, but when you use those babies.. ohh they're nice.

The reason why I used these as apart of me dealing with those wall campers: (PAY ATTENTION: It supports my argument a lot)

1.) So let me go back to me and my gang coming up with a solution. If you didn't read the upper-part of my thread, I did say that petrol bombs were the solution to my problem. And you know what? I'm going to tell you why. You will notice that in bases, especially BHZ, people will camp in the walls, or near that little window part inside of the flag room. They're always shooting nearly making it impossible for people to enter. This put me in my gang into a dis-advantage of trying to take over their base. So we had to come up with a solution because often in video games, there's often a weakness inside of everything, or a weak spot. When I chose petrol bombs as the reason, this is why I chose it as the reason:
    -We were able to throw it over walls, basically making the campers forced to move away
    -"But why is this so good?" You may ask. Well, when it bursts into multiple flames, it consumes way more space then the nitro-grenades or normal grenades. This feature is very significant to our problem, because it makes the basers move out of their little camping spot.
    -Another little detail that helps with my reason of me choosing this petrol bomb is also because if you stay in the flames you won't get damaged not once, but multiple times! And what does that mean? Well if ya don't move out of your little camping spot, yer gonna die.

(Well everyone, I hope you agree and support me in my argument cause it took me one heck of a time to make, and I think I made my point very valid and clear)
    OMG OMG did you seriously spend your time typing all that? I was just joking, Oh no omg. Ohhhhhh.
    "Always go to other people's funerals, otherwise they won't come to yours."

Quote Originally Posted by Exter View Post
    OMG OMG did you seriously spend your time typing all that? I was just joking, Oh no omg. Ohhhhhh.
    I think she legit thought you ere waging a war on petrol bombs, or maybe she just wanted to make a extremely long helpful reason
    GangPromotion: Thatell Happen 2k (Ima sell out now ) #FreeEcComback

Quote Originally Posted by Exter View Post
    Ikr wtf I take like 5 mins just to think of a sentence like this

It's best to leave petrol bombs alone

You want breakfast? You gotta catch it!

Lol, I thought you were being serious.

- - - Updated - - -

I don't mind typing that long thing, I kinda had fun with it anyway

Not Actually Banned Yet Bulletzone's Avatar
    Are you tripping??
    Petrol bombs are more OP than chem!?

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk
    "A fool thinks they know everything but a wise person knows there's something to learn from everyone"
    -
    "Great leaders don't complain about the tools they are given. They work to sharpen them"

Quote Originally Posted by Bulletzone View Post
    Are you tripping??
    Petrol bombs are more OP than chem!?

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk
    OMG another one .-.
    "Always go to other people's funerals, otherwise they won't come to yours."