Quote Originally Posted by Donald View Post
No, people will not which is why we should add it because it not that big of a deal.

Calling a person childish is the same as name calling.

Honesty, you're probably the dumbest person on this thread who lets his personal animosity cloud your own judgement so much so that you can't see your own reflection.

This just proves my point.

Again another sly dig attacking our intelligence.

We keep going to the point because there is no good reason not to have it.

What loose ends are you talking about?

Again can you give a REAL LIFE example of being able to turn the swear filter on/ off led to something bad?
& not another one of your made up exaggerated claims or comparing it to unrelated things.
If you can't answer there question then just shut up
I feel no strong sense of hatred,ive already learned to leave it out of any debate.you however seem yet to use it. Im sure childish best explains your taunts.You say im the dumbest for personal animosity, yet your posts are now constantly calling me out,by trying to degrade my reputation.
I use loose ends as a term for things you cant, or wont anwser.
Finally you ask me to anwser something you cant answer yourself when flipped?
I dont do sly digs,this is the 3rd time i said the same thing, as im sure some people are familiar with that concept.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh and to keep this on track, beendead era pc does have the filter, and im pretty sure this is how graal era will fare, not how ol west fared.

Interesting idea,it would need some tweaks though,and it may still be opposed ali