Page 16 of 21 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 ... LastLast

Thread: Option to Turn Off the Swear Filter

Quote Originally Posted by MasonForEc View Post
    Well im simply proving over and over why its a bad idea, if no one reads it dont bash me by calling me ignorant XD.

Please dont confuse the quotes with what is said, thats the reason i added a "" around them. Thank you , i take pride in my imagination,But that isnt the case here ive been using facts and evidence unlike you .though that doesnt mean i wont admit when im proven wrong.
    I didnt say anything about not respecting people from different size shaapes and ethnicities, i respect them all.

You could say i read too much plato in 7th grade and i actually tried to copy that here to be painfully honest(why its so long)

You talk like im the one making this up as i go, but it is the fact you guys state the same anwser for everything and think it solves your problems instead of actually trying to anwser these doubts
    Man you are just full of cr@p we just want you to answer a simple question why are you against the swear filter option & can you give a REAL life example where having it led to something harmful.
    We don't care what you did when you were in 7th grade talk about a total windbag.
    Other games do it do see people commiting suicide because people can turn the swear filter on & off?
    Christ if you hate people swearing turn it on.
    If you respect everyone them why do insist on controlling everyone?

not happening as bitz said

Imo on or off doesn't make a difference people will find a way around the filter...one of those people being me lol...but I guess it does provide a less vulgar online environment...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I love this idea! First of all, people need to stop taking offense to everything. Like for real if somebody is cussing you out, most likely you asked for it, if you didnt, then you shouldn't be bothered by it. And if we are so worried about maintaining the app store rating, maybe we should change it, becaue it doesn't matter what "filter" you use, people will always find a way around it to say what they want. I love that the staff are trying to regulate these things, but sometimes the staff should maybe go against their gut and listen to what the majority of the community believe in. We aren't in kindergarten, some of us are older than the staff.

Quote Originally Posted by hohi416 View Post
    not happening as bitz said
    Damn thank you for bringing such a constructive and well thought point to the table.

Stop posting just to get your post number up.

Quote Originally Posted by Spazz View Post
    I love this idea! First of all, people need to stop taking offense to everything. Like for real if somebody is cussing you out, most likely you asked for it, if you didnt, then you shouldn't be bothered by it. And if we are so worried about maintaining the app store rating, maybe we should change it, becaue it doesn't matter what "filter" you use, people will always find a way around it to say what they want. I love that the staff are trying to regulate these things, but sometimes the staff should maybe go against their gut and listen to what the majority of the community believe in. We aren't in kindergarten, some of us are older than the staff.
    Excellent points. Plus who the hell cares about the app store ratings for real... I don't look at the ratings before i download the game, and i don't think parents do either.

It's not gonna happen. I can already see players cussing everywhere, at everyone and etc, using the "I have swear filter off so I'm allowed to curse at whoever so why did I get jailed" excuse and etc etc. and to point out how everyone says freedom of speech, Era isn't America. There are rules you have to follow.
    Wizardly Weird

Quote Originally Posted by Spolsh View Post
    It's not gonna happen. I can already see players cussing everywhere, at everyone and etc, using the "I have swear filter off so I'm allowed to curse at whoever so why did I get jailed" excuse and etc etc. and to point out how everyone says freedom of speech, Era isn't America. There are rules you have to follow.
    In real life we don't have a swear filter do you see people cursing every where?
    For those who don't want to see swearing turn on your swear filter.
    With the swear filter option admins probably won't need to handle swearing reports anymore.
    Like I said other games do it & theres no harm in having it.

Obviously if they implement the option people would no longer get jailed for cursing. Unless they're harassing someone.

Listen bud you're not the first to say this. About 10 other idiots that can't read have said the same thing, beendead clearly stated it will be an option to turn on and off at will.