Page 20 of 21 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 LastLast
Results 191 to 200 of 202

Thread: Option to Turn Off the Swear Filter

  1. #191
    (Name Here) MasonForEc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    TheUnderground
    Posts
    297
    Quote Originally Posted by Donald View Post
    No, people will not which is why we should add it because it not that big of a deal.


    Calling a person childish is the same as name calling.

    Honesty, you're probably the dumbest person on this thread who lets his personal animosity cloud your own judgement so much so that you can't see your own reflection.



    This just proves my point.


    Again another sly dig attacking our intelligence.

    We keep going to the point because there is no good reason not to have it.

    What loose ends are you talking about?

    Again can you give a REAL LIFE example of being able to turn the swear filter on/ off led to something bad?
    & not another one of your made up exaggerated claims or comparing it to unrelated things.
    If you can't answer there question then just shut up
    I feel no strong sense of hatred,ive already learned to leave it out of any debate.you however seem yet to use it. Im sure childish best explains your taunts.You say im the dumbest for personal animosity, yet your posts are now constantly calling me out,by trying to degrade my reputation.
    I use loose ends as a term for things you cant, or wont anwser.
    Finally you ask me to anwser something you cant answer yourself when flipped?
    I dont do sly digs,this is the 3rd time i said the same thing, as im sure some people are familiar with that concept.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Oh and to keep this on track, beendead era pc does have the filter, and im pretty sure this is how graal era will fare, not how ol west fared.

    Interesting idea,it would need some tweaks though,and it may still be opposed ali
    The best way to adapt, is to never stop adapting. #FreeEcComback

  2. #192
    Quote Originally Posted by MasonForEc View Post
    I feel no strong sense of hatred,ive already learned to leave it out of any debate.you however seem yet to use it. Im sure childish best explains your taunts.You say im the dumbest for personal animosity, yet your posts are now constantly calling me out,by trying to degrade my reputation.
    I use loose ends as a term for things you cant, or wont anwser.
    Finally you ask me to anwser something you cant answer yourself when flipped?
    I dont do sly digs,this is the 3rd time i said the same thing, as im sure some people are familiar with that concept.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Oh and to keep this on track, beendead era pc does have the filter, and im pretty sure this is how graal era will fare, not how ol west fared.

    Interesting idea,it would need some tweaks though,and it may still be opposed ali
    I've already told you no one will commit suicide because the game has a swear filter & its not that big of a deal.

    Sadly you're too dumb/ blind to realise that.

  3. #193
    Street Boss jaxwashere's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    From Parts Unknown
    Posts
    755
    Quote Originally Posted by TonyBlurry View Post
    I agree, able to kill others in this game, obtain firearms, light people on fire with flamers, even some things in the game are brutal like "pulling your head off" emote is a little much, yet swearing? not allowed? I'd like that as a function. Free Speech.
    Really good point lol


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  4. #194
    Veteran Detective LYK08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    444
    Quote Originally Posted by Donald View Post
    I've already told you no one will commit suicide because the game has a swear filter & its not that big of a deal.

    Sadly you're too dumb/ blind to realise that.
    No Donald, he isn't dumb to understand, he's much more mature than you to see with a visionary. The filter is probably the only last line of defense against toxic players like you, and once it's made optional, this defense is almost nonexistent and it'll be a big mess. I can foresee that you'll start swearing at Sam over gun stats and stuff, and some sore losers to start swearing at basers.

    There's already been feedback that the community has been increasingly toxic with more players, and that's with the filter on. Imagine it with filter off-topic it'll be disaster.

    Sent from my A37f using Tapatalk
    Respect my opinions. I'll respect yours too.
    Argue with reason, not with inappropriate language.
    Visit The Era Cops Union Press Website:http://ecupress.weebly.com

  5. #195
    Quote Originally Posted by LYK08 View Post
    No Donald, he isn't dumb to understand, he's much more mature than you to see with a visionary. The filter is probably the only last line of defense against toxic players like you, and once it's made optional, this defense is almost nonexistent and it'll be a big mess. I can foresee that you'll start swearing at Sam over gun stats and stuff, and some sore losers to start swearing at basers.

    There's already been feedback that the community has been increasingly toxic with more players, and that's with the filter on. Imagine it with filter off-topic it'll be disaster.

    Sent from my A37f using Tapatalk
    No, having swear filter option will not cause disaster if it was other games would've have removed it long ago.
    Its perfectly harmless.

    The community is not toxic my guess is you're just hanging out with the wrong crowd.

    The problem is harassment not swearing.

    There might be an increase in swearing with the option but it certainly be a problem because all you just have to turn on your filter.

    This will lighten the load for admins.

    Obviously, swear option will not increase harassment because its not the cause of discontent.

    The words are merely a tool.

    Harassment reports will be dealt with as usual, normal swearing that is not harassment, just normal conversation between friends & for those who don't want to be wrongly blocked by the flawed filter will be ignored.

  6. #196
    A little off topic, but is Bitzsam the manager? Because i remember earlier in the thread he acted like he's the boss over everything. So if he is the manager then this won't happen sadly.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  7. #197
    (Name Here) MasonForEc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    TheUnderground
    Posts
    297
    Quote Originally Posted by Donald View Post
    I've already told you no one will commit suicide because the game has a swear filter & its not that big of a deal.

    Sadly you're too dumb/ blind to realise that.
    says the one who brought it up as a argument ...
    The best way to adapt, is to never stop adapting. #FreeEcComback

  8. #198
    Quote Originally Posted by Frozenshadow View Post
    A little off topic, but is Bitzsam the manager? Because i remember earlier in the thread he acted like he's the boss over everything. So if he is the manager then this won't happen sadly.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Nah, Bitzsam is not the manager. HomelessWitch is. Bitzsam is a developer. Correct me if I'm wrong.

  9. #199
    Quote Originally Posted by BEENDEAD View Post
    Nah, Bitzsam is not the manager. HomelessWitch is. Bitzsam is a developer. Correct me if I'm wrong.
    Hmm okay. Earlier in the thread he came in acting like he makes all the decisions lol.

    Keep up the good work on this thread. These people are so thick headed they don't realize you have all the problems considered, and countered.


    Also one more thing for all the people saying "what about the little kids ((((" go on youtube, there's so many videos of even 11 year old kids now and days cursing. I doubt they'll learn and start cursing because of Graal.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  10. #200
    Quote Originally Posted by BEENDEAD View Post
    Nah, Bitzsam is not the manager. HomelessWitch is. Bitzsam is a developer. Correct me if I'm wrong.
    He's the gun admin

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •