Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Was the past better?

Was the past better?

Well first some contain my childhood stories I will be giving you today's changes and past changes

The Past
    In the past I didn't really go to school often I skipped and kids were able to go out
    And look for adventure but I had a club 12 kids mostly from my school were there
    And we communicated through mail not email we had to take a long walk and the
    Club thing was really fun in fact we had meetings and games and lunch the thing is
    We tried to build our little shack but didn't look really good we mostly did club hikes
    With everyone in the club and look for adventure and we hehe kinda attacked some
    Girls since we can make weapons easier WEBMASTER DONT CLOSE THREAD BECAUSE OF THAT
    But we would get in trouble of course by people looking at me using weapons on the street and
    Stuff but when the cops are called we run for it and run so hard and we go looting in trash cans
    For more weapons we found really good stuff at a tennis court dumpster we found half broken rackets and some really hard balls we can tie them up on our ropes and hit people to protect ourselves from it

Today
    Now we are forced to go to school by law And to follow all laws boring old
    School and doing homework and now kids can't go and do stuff because
    Of people abducting kids and stuff on the street and cars mostly on the road
    And we have to learn a lot to do our normal stuff again ont he street
    Doesn't seem fun does it?

What do you think? Which was better?

....I think today is better .-. I mean.. yeah nobody likes school, but it's for a good cause. Learning about the past can help you in the future... There's laws that could keep us safe from things ... even if today is boring it's not like you're threatened to stay home all day and do nothing. Some people still have the freedom to do things just worked differently than how they normally do it everyday..
    ~blub~

Quote Originally Posted by NemoYang View Post
    ....I think today is better .-. I mean.. yeah nobody likes school, but it's for a good cause. Learning about the past can help you in the future... There's laws that could keep us safe from things ... even if today is boring it's not like you're threatened to stay home all day and do nothing. Some people still have the freedom to do things just worked differently than how they normally do it everyday..
    I hate the laws I want to keep hitting girls with the weapons I get from the ground and build them into stronger ones

Big Cheese Sottocapo
    Wait what^^^^.......

Quote Originally Posted by Chopsticks View Post
    Wait what^^^^.......
    read about the past

ESSKEETIT Sottocapo JungleJimmy's Avatar
    No I like the present better. I get stuff from it. The PRESENT.
    Youtube Channel: Jimmy Graal (RIP)

If you know me,
    And I don't know you,
    Then I guess I'm famous enough!

Big Cheese Sottocapo
    Quote Originally Posted by Selth View Post
    read about the past
    I did, but I still don't understand the part about girls getting attacked lol. Sounds kinda vicious but ok

Quote Originally Posted by Chopsticks View Post
    I did, but I still don't understand the part about girls getting attacked lol. Sounds kinda vicious but ok
    we thought of the girls as enemies so when we saw some we quickly got stuff out of the dumpster and make them weapons like say i got a
    can and a big stick i poke the stick in the can and boom a hammer then i go attack

Big Cheese Sottocapo
    Past seems better ig

Maybe it just seems like it was better, because you weren't burdened by intelligence. Blissful ignorance perhaps? Maybe humans as a whole have become more aware? Who knows. In my opinion, it feels like the things that were supposed to make things easier and more convenient made things more difficult.
    Hey, who knows? The past may well have been better, but we can't keep trying to bring that back. We need to live in the present, and worry about making the most of what we're given.
    my discord is xiv#2549