Focus of the thread:
    • Control/Navigation Buttons
    • Shopping Window
    • Settings
    • Hotkey/Inventory
    • Interior/Exterior of Structures

*-----:-----:-----:-----:-----:-----:-----:-----:-----*

Control/Navigation Buttons
    It seems that the touch box of the buttons are kinda off. Touching the blank spot above it still keeps the button pressed. So when we try to tap the "Grab" button, it will most likely tap the "Up" button instead of "Grab" and such is a nuisance. If it can be made so that the touch boxes are aligned just exactly as the buttons, then it would be handy. Please refer to the attachments.

Menu Screen
    Simply fix the touch boxes as well. Also, if possible, add an option where players can change the menu into a list or into the current one.

Shopping Windows
    This one's an effort of a work. Descriptions aren't that accurate, and some other words can't be read. How about an HUD-like statistics? Firerate, Accuracy, Freeze, etcetera. It is far more better than the present.

Settings
    Options for "Max visible players (at least 15)", Synchronize gender voices which does not sync upon boot (specifically for female gender, sounding male at startup). UI editor (?). Fix touch box, and replace list with grids or a larger list (rectangular horizontal box lists?).

Hotkey/iventory
    Add a new hotkey for chat streaming. Inventory sorter and scrollbar. And GUI Editor, if possible.

Interior/Exterior of Structures
    I do not know if this is a legitimate implementation but, why are the building's Exterior and Interior differ? Can't we use the same tiles for those?

•••|•••|•••|•••|•••| •••|•••|•••|•••|•••| •••|•••|•••|•••|•••| •••|•••|•••

That's all for now, most are self-explanatory. Thanks for the time!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    -Feel Free to PM me!

This may be the start of my spring.