Focus of the thread:
    • Control/Navigation Buttons
    • Shopping Window
    • Settings
    • Hotkey/Inventory
    • Interior/Exterior of Structures

*-----:-----:-----:-----:-----:-----:-----:-----:-----*

Control/Navigation Buttons
    It seems that the touch box of the buttons are kinda off. Touching the blank spot above it still keeps the button pressed. So when we try to tap the "Grab" button, it will most likely tap the "Up" button instead of "Grab" and such is a nuisance. If it can be made so that the touch boxes are aligned just exactly as the buttons, then it would be handy. Please refer to the attachments.

Menu Screen
    Simply fix the touch boxes as well. Also, if possible, add an option where players can change the menu into a list or into the current one.

Shopping Windows
    This one's an effort of a work. Descriptions aren't that accurate, and some other words can't be read. How about an HUD-like statistics? Firerate, Accuracy, Freeze, etcetera. It is far more better than the present.

Settings
    Options for "Max visible players (at least 15)", Synchronize gender voices which does not sync upon boot (specifically for female gender, sounding male at startup). UI editor (?). Fix touch box, and replace list with grids or a larger list (rectangular horizontal box lists?).

Hotkey/iventory
    Add a new hotkey for chat streaming. Inventory sorter and scrollbar. And GUI Editor, if possible.

Interior/Exterior of Structures
    I do not know if this is a legitimate implementation but, why are the building's Exterior and Interior differ? Can't we use the same tiles for those?

•••|•••|•••|•••|•••| •••|•••|•••|•••|•••| •••|•••|•••|•••|•••| •••|•••|•••

That's all for now, most are self-explanatory. Thanks for the time!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    -Feel Free to PM me!

This may be the start of my spring.

I completely agree with the control, and shop ones. I personally don't have a problem with the rest, BUT that in no way means they shouldn't be fixed/upgraded.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Bryan72 View Post
    Focus of the thread:
    • Control/Navigation Buttons
    • Shopping Window
    • Settings
    • Hotkey/Inventory
    • Interior/Exterior of Structures

*-----:-----:-----:-----:-----:-----:-----:-----:-----*

Control/Navigation Buttons
    It seems that the touch box of the buttons are kinda off. Touching the blank spot above it still keeps the button pressed. So when we try to tap the "Grab" button, it will most likely tap the "Up" button instead of "Grab" and such is a nuisance. If it can be made so that the touch boxes are aligned just exactly as the buttons, then it would be handy. Please refer to the attachments.

Menu Screen
    Simply fix the touch boxes as well. Also, if possible, add an option where players can change the menu into a list or into the current one.

Shopping Windows
    This one's an effort of a work. Descriptions aren't that accurate, and some other words can't be read. How about an HUD-like statistics? Firerate, Accuracy, Freeze, etcetera. It is far more better than the present.

Settings
    Options for "Max visible players (at least 15)", Synchronize gender voices which does not sync upon boot (specifically for female gender, sounding male at startup). UI editor (?). Fix touch box, and replace list with grids or a larger list (rectangular horizontal box lists?).

Hotkey/iventory
    Add a new hotkey for chat streaming. Inventory sorter and scrollbar. And GUI Editor, if possible.

Interior/Exterior of Structures
    I do not know if this is a legitimate implementation but, why are the building's Exterior and Interior differ? Can't we use the same tiles for those?

•••|•••|•••|•••|•••| •••|•••|•••|•••|•••| •••|•••|•••|•••|•••| •••|•••|•••

That's all for now, most are self-explanatory. Thanks for the time!
    Yeah, the shop window description should be changed and should tell some stats. Although I don't think they should show stats in numbers like "0.195" etc and neither do I think they would ever do that.

But it would be cool to have stats show something like this,
    Price - $299,000,000
    Rate of fire - Medium
    Freeze - High
    Spread - Low
    Clip Size - 16
    Reload Freeze - Medium
    Number of Bullets shot - 2
    Stacked - No
    Auto - Yes
    Accuracy - High

Something like that to just give us a decent idea of what we are getting. Right now gun descriptions are pretty bland.
    "Always go to other people's funerals, otherwise they won't come to yours."

Quote Originally Posted by Exter View Post
    But it would be cool to have stats show something like this,
    Price - $299,000,000
    Rate of fire - Medium
    Freeze - High
    Spread - Low
    Clip Size - 16
    Reload Freeze - Medium
    Number of Bullets shot - 2
    Stacked - No
    Auto - Yes
    Accuracy - High
    Precisely. It would be soothing for the eyes whilst being concise. And coherent.
    -Feel Free to PM me!

This may be the start of my spring.

Love this! !

Sent from my SM-A310Y using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Bryan72 View Post
    Precisely. It would be soothing for the eyes whilst being concise. And coherent.
    Not sure how someone would find that soothing for the eyes to see...

- - - Updated - - -

The Stats shown for buying a gun are pretty basic, Damage and relative spread, sometimes with effects and other things, etc. Would be nice not to research a gun just to buy it
    GangPromotion: Thatell Happen 2k (Ima sell out now ) #FreeEcComback