Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Guy keeps hurrasing me and other players and there seems to be no administrators onli

Guy keeps hurrasing me and other players and there seems to be no administrators onli

and he keeps thinking he's better than other people and just keeps hurrasing for no purpose reason

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

And his status shows where he is

Quote Originally Posted by rashadburton00 View Post
    and he keeps thinking he's better than other people and just keeps hurrasing for no purpose reason

And He's back again

What has he done?

His just streaking. I messaged him saying what happened.

Wow seriously. Don't get too caught up. Your trying to end his streak and now putting that small thing on the forums.

Ive heard that you've been calling people ez everytime you kill someone. You also record this guy when he kills you

You want breakfast? You gotta catch it!

If you feel so harassed by him report him or block him. There's no big thing to deal with and to post a thread about it.
    ~blub~

ow yea he gonna lie about it

What has he done?

He made another thread about him. He's only streaking and he has a HUGE problem with it for some strange reason. You can literately just ignore him and do whatever you want instead of always being in the area he's always in. There's no reason to make this a thread. Anyone can just start talking about how good they are or that you're a noob at pking or stuff. Which is just a useless insult to people now a days. Just think about yourself and not others. If he really does bother you block him. /closethread
    ~blub~

Call him 'trash' and run away. Works everytime.
    "Always go to other people's funerals, otherwise they won't come to yours."