Thread: Team Events

Team Events

Moments ago I asked a few admins about this tip because I was curious if team events were made that all participants were rewarded an ec in tag team spar and team spar. I was informed that this wasn’t the case even though the newest newsletter article says otherwise. If its going to be implemented that if participants who are dead in both ts and tts are awarded an ec piece for contributing then thats great but if it isn’t then could it be? It is a “team” effort after all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In TTS if u die u won’t get the ec piece

Quote Originally Posted by imaginary View Post
    In TTS if u die u won’t get the ec piece
    Omg that is so ridiculous for both TTS and TS. If dead person won't get ec then why tf would he try to sacrifice themselves for their team to win? Then there will be no 'Team' effort and so they shouldn't be called 'Team' events.
    "Always go to other people's funerals, otherwise they won't come to yours."

Quote Originally Posted by Exter View Post
    Omg that is so ridiculous for both TTS and TS. If dead person won't get ec then why tf would he try to sacrifice themselves for their team to win? Then there will be no 'Team' effort and so they shouldn't be called 'Team' events.
    Please don’t give me cancer. If dead person gets ec, everyone is going to be able to get expensive items & it’s going to be a mess. Not to mention that I could afk in TS and get the piece.

My bad, in TTS the winner gets a full ec

Quote Originally Posted by imaginary View Post
    Please don’t give me cancer. If dead person gets ec, everyone is going to be able to get expensive items & it’s going to be a mess. Not to mention that I could afk in TS and get the piece.

My bad, in TTS the winner gets a full ec
    That's a good point that it would give easy EC but on the other hand people in TS just stick in one corner and do nothing and those who actually try to fight and die, what do they get? There is some unfairness both ways.

Ts is the event where only 10/100 people are doing something and he rest are at 50 hp hiding in the corner. If everyone is rewarded a piece if they die in the winning team, what’s the point of even trying to survive and help your team.
    If you have any questions or concerns towards era, be sure to send me a message.
     Spoiler
    Admins walking through start.

Quote Originally Posted by Zernov View Post
    Ts is the event where only 10/100 people are doing something and he rest are at 50 hp hiding in the corner. If everyone is rewarded a piece if they die in the winning team, what’s the point of even trying to survive and help your team.
    Um on the other hand if dead people don't get EC then what is the point of trying to fight the opponent team and actually kill someone ? ? ? ? ? ? ?
    Then the only way to get EC is to live and that's what 90/100 ppl are doing in corners as u said yourself then how do you see that as a proper and fair event?

IF dead get EC then you asked what's the point of fighting? The point is to fight for the same you reason you fight and not afk in CTF.. that is to try and contribute and make your team win so you get the EC.

Um on the other hand if dead people don't get EC then what is the point of trying to fight the opponent team and actually kill someone ? ? ? ? ? ? ?
    Then the only way to get EC is to live and that's what 90/100 ppl are doing in corners as u said yourself then how do you see that as a proper and fair event?

IF dead get EC then you asked what's the point of fighting? The point is to fight for the same you reason you fight and not afk in CTF.. that is to try and contribute and make your team win so you get the EC.
    I get what you're saying but it shouldn't be that way. It's just not logical
    Not giving up. mistakes happen, Miracles shine upon us.
    If you have an issue regarding Graal Era PM a staff member or submit a ticket to support.toonslab.com

Big Cheese Sottocapo

Ikr..... I definitely agree.