Thread: Fake Jailed again

Fake Jailed again

So yea hi. My problem here again is that i got fake jailed again and it was like the 4th time already :/(one of those was case solved )I DONT GET WHY I GET RANDOM JAILS AS I AM NEVER EVEN DOING WRONG . Also i noticed some people are getting fake jails as well and i found out it wasn't only me . SO YEA Today 10/6/17 i got home from SCHOOL.MY WIFI WAS OFF SO I TURNED IT ON . NEXT , i opened graal era and then BOOM JAIL . IT WAS ALWAYS THE SAME REASON "Sexual Harassment" Like what the heck :/ i was even at school that time and my wifi was turned off . That impossible for me to get jailed like that lol plus no one uses my acc but only me . Again , i dont get it why i have to be a victim here. Anyways , this really ruins my game experiences and this year is kinda hilarious to see big changes also i was suprised to get fake jails like the 4th time already. HONESTLY i dont speak up that much so there isnt really a reason why i should be jailed . So yea i hope this issue gets resolved soon this affects my gameplay plus gameplay of others if they get fake jail also.
    THX

i only want to post this so that you can be aware of this issue . This is an issue already cause its been 2months i get random fake jails . THX hope other people can be aware of this

Uh? Were u using VPN?

Submit a ticket here http://support.toonslab.com/

Player Relations
    Pm a high staff member in here and he'll look into your issue. If you were right about the 'Fake jail' thingy , then you'll probably get un-jailed.
    And yeah be patient , don't keep on spamming lol
    Ask me any era-related question(s)
    I'd be glad to answer

IGN:KvN

Quote Originally Posted by Key View Post
    Submit a ticket here http://support.toonslab.com/
    Got to it before I did.
    my discord is xiv#2549