Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: GraalOnline Era.Can we make more good this?See now

Quote Originally Posted by Ricardograal View Post
    It's possible because admins can make a script or code and do it.
    Yeah if your really close to the server. Admins cannot change that. The company holder can put a server and less lag will happen. Neither way you will have lag. So I'm saying it's very-very unlikely for you to have 0 ping

You want breakfast? You gotta catch it!

Big Cheese Sottocapo
    Quote Originally Posted by imaginary View Post
    Oh so I can now report people for using chem or flame ?
    Yeah ofc

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by VertuCA View Post
    Chem is still banned from complex. Flame isn't OP as chem was in spar, its kinda same as Electric/Water Staff and other stack damage guns. Infact those guns cost a lot of ECs & their owners have earned it. It's not that common as let's say bar in spar.

Having a limit of ping in spar is a bad idea. Because high ping is mainly caused by the distance between you/player and the server. Limiting people from sparring because they have 100ms+ ping is unfair just cause of their distance from the server.

Adding a better server may help lowering the ping ratio. Only if the server is based in Asia/Middle East/Australia. Those are the only regions with high ping ratios.
    Current server is based in USA (not sure which state.. I heard Texas but not sure) so it's providing less latency delay to it's nearby counties, resulting them having the low ping so they don't appear lagging on your screen. As for European players their ping Is moderate I'd say. Not as bad as the regions I've mentioned earlier.

About lag in spar People tend to say you eat / lag. But on the perspective of the person who's lagging, he/she has dodged your bullets on their screen and that delay from player to server seems like it didn't do any damage (eat). In other terms eat doesn't exist. It's just a delay.

I've made a thread about explaining How Lag and Ping Latency works. You can check that out for more information.
    ^^^^^^^^ well said

cant we add an cool down for weapons..
    Add me on Era - Clooft