Thread: When are freebies allowed to be given out?

When are freebies allowed to be given out?

When are freebies allowed to be given out by admins?
    & can they be given out by all admins ie, Gun admin, Graphics, LAT, Sound Gfx?

Zany
    Any staff with RC access can, and there's a cooldown. So any staff that's higher up doesn't have limits with it, but typical staff have to wait a certain amount of time before they can do a freebie, and if another staff does one, everyone has to wait. So it isn't individual. I'm pretty sure the cooldown is 2 hours, give or take, but frankly I never found out the actual timing. All I know is I've waited more than 100 minutes to send them out before.

Is Bitzsam, Olirus, Wrex, Bulletzone, Joud, Pamaj & Kawaai Zephlyn considered higher ups?
    What does RC stand for?
    Last edited by Donald; 10-08-2017 at 03:57 PM.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Donald View Post
    Is Bitzsam, Olirus, Wrex, Bulletzone, Joud, Pamaj & Kawaai Zephlyn considered higher ups?
    BitzSam, Joud and Kawaii are. How to know if x or y staff is an higher up is if they're above another staff position, so basically SPRs, PRAs, each development head and the Manager. All of them can just spam freebies, other staff, have to wait 2h in betweeen each freebie before they can give out some.

Staff can give out freebies every two hours

Question answered.
    my discord is xiv#2549