Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: What are all the duties, and benefits for being a Gani Artist for a server?

Quote Originally Posted by Frozenshadow View Post
    Definitely Gani. I've heard that admins in general get paid gralats, not sure if that's true. And I also heard that Ganis on OlWest do or did get the weapon for free if they made the gani, also not sure if that's true.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Gralats and ec(s)

ESSKEETIT Sottocapo JungleJimmy's Avatar
    Ganis are probably the easiest out of all of the development positions. Like seriously when you get the hang of it, it's a piece of cake. BUT there are still some ganis that can take time and effort and can go up to at least 50+ frames. Or maybe even 100. Hehe
    Youtube Channel: Jimmy Graal (RIP)

If you know me,
    And I don't know you,
    Then I guess I'm famous enough!

Not Actually Banned Yet Bulletzone's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Frozenshadow View Post
    Definitely Gani. I've heard that admins in general get paid gralats, not sure if that's true. And I also heard that Ganis on OlWest do or did get the weapon for free if they made the gani, also not sure if that's true.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Try not to worry about what reward you are going to get.

I understand that as a Volunteer we should have exclusive benefits to in-game perks however if you make majority of your motivation to Learn Gani centered around the rewards you shall receive;You are doing it for the wrong reason.

Enjoy what you're doing.
    Quote Originally Posted by JungleJimmy View Post
    Ganis are probably the easiest out of all of the development positions. Like seriously when you get the hang of it, it's a piece of cake. BUT there are still some ganis that can take time and effort and can go up to at least 50+ frames. Or maybe even 100. Hehe
    Subjective.

I feel like based on statistics evidence of people who have done every form of development, majority shall say "Leveling is the easiest".

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk
    "A fool thinks they know everything but a wise person knows there's something to learn from everyone"
    -
    "Great leaders don't complain about the tools they are given. They work to sharpen them"

i feel like this was made to get answers to applications
    Add me on Era - Clooft

ESSKEETIT Sottocapo JungleJimmy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Clooft View Post
    i feel like this was made to get answers to applications
    If someone said how to use setbackto, loop/continious, sprite cutter, what clear unused sprites is for, import sprite definitions, the difference between BODY and body.png, etc. Then this thread would be for application answers. But I haven't seen that so far, so I highly doubt that.
    Youtube Channel: Jimmy Graal (RIP)

If you know me,
    And I don't know you,
    Then I guess I'm famous enough!