Thread: Unknown file type: . Error

Unknown file type: . Error

Hello, i have recently made a CC body, which i cannot upload since every time i try doing so i get an error saying "Unknown file type: .
    It must be either a head, body or shield."

The weird thing is that i tried the body on by replacing a body file on my phone, and it works fine. I can change colours and there is no background...any ideas?
    Here's the body ( i used GIMP to index it )
    whatdoyouwantfromme.png

Thanks
    Attached Images Attached Images

Try uploading it as JPEG? Maybe the uploaded didn’t know what file type you were uploading
    J-sdfohjsdofjsodjf O-sdfjsdlfhlsdhf E-abfbabf Y-dkfbajdhf. That's what my signature would look like if it was in handwriting
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpw...0H1UeXH37nBBCA

Please dont make multiple threads for this, geez
    GangPromotion: Thatell Happen 2k (Ima sell out now ) #FreeEcComback

@Joeyaudi1

I not sure JPEG will work make sure it png file. I don't like gimp I could never make it CC on gimp that why I would use photo shop try Paint.net I never learned how to Paint.net good luck

Big Cheese Sottocapo
    Idk man, I really wish I could help you

From my own experience with uploading bodies I have brainstormed a couple of solutions for you.

1.) You can go to the default windows program called Paint, and then open the file you plan on uploading to the game. Save the image as: .JPEG or .PNG

2.) Download a program called Gimp if you don't already have it. Open your file and view it in the program. Finally, go to the file tab on the top of the gimp window. Click on file, and then click 'export as'. Once you click this, you can choose whatever format you want. Either .JPEG or .PNG.

(You may ask, why don't I just use 'Save as' in gimp? Well when you do this it changes the file into something like '.xcff' and that's not supported by Graal)