Thread: Imaginative story(Just roll with it)

Event Coin Imaginative story(Just roll with it)

(Warning, I dont know what this will become) (Notesrd-1st was on purpose,Free language,Best translated)

(Taken from plebetorian Public Archives)

Once upon a scientifically,discharged,gray-matter,escaloped, Alternate universe, there was A Group of Plebetorian Survivors from the Great Flushining. After fleeing the Great, but uncharacteristically small parasites named Mundokcups, They found themselves in yet another Alternate Dimension.One they have probably been through, but didn't care to remember.This Dimension was much smaller than the rest, as they stopped by the nearest Planet,They began preparations for revenge. "What are we Gonna do?! Theyre all dead!! Our Colony is Ruined!!" Shouted Plebetorian pilot 1."Put a zacfor(sock) in it." Replied plebetorian pilot 2.The Tension Of unease was visible around the cruiser as i watched all my comrades exhibit the five stages of Emotion.Knowing it was not long before it happend, i spoke up as we landed."We all know why we are here guys, its the only way." The only response was light mumbles of agreement.As we stepped out the cruiser, we were met with what could only be described as a giant swamp.We made our way towards the nearest glorper(tree?).

My other two comrades Plebetorian 356 , and Plebetorian 445 stepped near the massive trunk but stopped there."So all we have to do is Eat the bhgdd(bark) and we're free?" Plebetorian 356 whispered.Instead of answering Plebetoran 445 and just stood there contemplating all we've been through.I take a step towards the Massive trunk,Careful not to slip into the swamp, but determined to be the first one before it happens.As i reach my hard out to grab the bhgdd,A piercing howl erupts behind me.I turn to see Plebetorian 356, and 445 writhing in huerty(Agony?#)With both missing a gruesome appendage, i knew their time was near.

I had to save my comrades, and above all i had to save my colony's future.I Ripped two peices of bhgdd of the trunk as i sprint towards my fallen friends.Kneeling down i can hear my heart and head thrumming as in out of rhythm,Ignoring this i shove the bhgdd into both of my friends Glorp holes behind their backs.This immediately stops their Squirming as they fall unconscious.Only a slight simmering noise can be heard as i exhale the ruyt(breath) i was holding in.The world around me starts to fade, Knowing they'd punish me for saving our enemies, i fall into the eternal swamp.Not regretting anything, as i think about going to the Flushining . (End record)

- - - Updated - - -

Coincidence this is also my 100th post ^^
    Last edited by MasonForEc; 10-09-2017 at 06:46 AM.
    GangPromotion: Thatell Happen 2k (Ima sell out now ) #FreeEcComback

Big Cheese Sottocapo
    There were so many numbers ;/

Quote Originally Posted by Chopsticks View Post
    There were so many numbers ;/
    Supposed to signify that there was just a colony
    GangPromotion: Thatell Happen 2k (Ima sell out now ) #FreeEcComback