Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Urgent Situation

Quote Originally Posted by Zom View Post
    I'm pretty sure it wouldn't be an admin, I haven't done anything wrong. It could possibly be a bug.

Yeah true but you can't be too sure

You want breakfast? You gotta catch it!

Quote Originally Posted by MJ4 View Post
    Yeah true but you can't be too sure
    I'm still waiting for a response so lets just wait and see i guess.

Manager
    I'll double check and see if there's an email attached to your account, + pass the issue onto hw

Quote Originally Posted by junz View Post
    I'll double check and see if there's an email attached to your account, + pass the issue onto hw
    There isn't any emails linked to it. I checked my parents email too which was previously used on that account but its not there aswell.

I'm awaiting HW's response on toonslab.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by junz View Post
    If you'd like, I can send you a picture of me trying to log in to my account through discord/kik.

Could be either someone deactivated your account for any reason, or a server bug unlinked your Email with your account. Either way, if you believe this is a bug I would contact homelesswitch and wait patiently for her response.
    If you have any questions or concerns towards era, be sure to send me a message.
     Spoiler
    Admins walking through start.

I also recommend you try to find your account in-game, to see if anyone has been on it the past few days, if it hasn't been logged onto since your problem its probably a server or admin issue, if someone has been logging into your account i supposed it has been has been "Hacked". Doing this will be pretty easy for you to diagnose whats happening.

- - - Updated - - -

If you haven't already submit a ticket to http://support.toonslab.com/. I talked to Junz in-game he said your account is still linked to your email so i don't think you've been scammed by email or email transfer in that area, probably someone has unauthorized access to your account. Homeless Witch runs toonslab now, so it will take 48 hours minimum for a response. Lets work on getting your account back.

"Everyone's a Falcon"
    www.KrioleGFX.weebly.com
    In Game Name: ItsKriole
    Since 2012

Quote Originally Posted by Kriole View Post
    I also recommend you try to find your account in-game, to see if anyone has been on it the past few days, if it hasn't been logged onto since your problem its probably a server or admin issue, if someone has been logging into your account i supposed it has been has been "Hacked". Doing this will be pretty easy for you to diagnose whats happening.

- - - Updated - - -

If you haven't already submit a ticket to http://support.toonslab.com/. I talked to Junz in-game he said your account is still linked to your email so i don't think you've been scammed by email or email transfer in that area, probably someone has unauthorized access to your account. Homeless Witch runs toonslab now, so it will take 48 hours minimum for a response. Lets work on getting your account back.
    I have been revoked as I said in my previous posts but then I couldn't sign in afterwards because "There is no account created for this email". I could take a picture of me trying to identify with my email account and send it to junz.

- - - Updated - - -

I have sent a ticket to support.toonslab but they didn't respond to this situation. Could I also ask, what email is connected to my account? I sent junz my email account that was connected to my account through PM on era-go.

- - - Updated - - -

I have a screenshot of me trying to identify and my main account.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm starting to get a little impatient.
    My toonslab ticket was 4 days ago and I still haven't received a response. I'm still waiting for this to be fixed. It shouldn't take this long to re-link my email back to my main account.

If there is an email already linked to the accounts there’s very minimum anyone can do. As Kriole said, check the account to see if anyone has logged on the account ever since. If I am not wrong, if your email is unlinked from your account that shouldn’t send you a revoke message, it would send you to the start screen. The revoke button served 1 purpose and that is for an account owner to keep people off their account and unless someone pushes the revoke button and accepts the email, you should not receive that message.
    If you have any questions or concerns towards era, be sure to send me a message.
     Spoiler
    Admins walking through start.

Quote Originally Posted by Zernov View Post
    If there is an email already linked to the accounts there’s very minimum anyone can do. As Kriole said, check the account to see if anyone has logged on the account ever since. If I am not wrong, if your email is unlinked from your account that shouldn’t send you a revoke message, it would send you to the start screen. The revoke button served 1 purpose and that is for an account owner to keep people off their account and unless someone pushes the revoke button and accepts the email, you should not receive that message.
    There is nobody on the account. I would have gotten a verification message in my inbox. I have not pushed revoke but when I logged on, it had randomly pushed me to the account that I used before I identified (un-identified account) and then showed a popup saying "You have been revoked blah blah blah". But I have not revoked ever. I identified so I could log back in and then "There is no account created for blah blah blah". This had happened randomly and I have no clue what caused it. Account is still inaccessible, I need to talk to a higher staff member so I can give them all of my information I have about the account and my email. I have screenshots of me trying to identify. I'm still waiting for somebody to tell me what email my account is linked to. I had previously transferred my graal account to a different email because I had used my parents email but I'm not sure if that has anything to do with this.

4 days and issue has not been resolved.
    Sent 2 tickets to support.toonslab about this situation and still got no reply.
    Last account was online 4 days ago and issue occurred 4 days around 10 pm or so.

ESSKEETIT Sottocapo JungleJimmy's Avatar
    You should be more patient. I had to wait 7 months. I had access to my account but the verify emails weren't being received from other devices. So different problem but same solution.
    Youtube Channel: Jimmy Graal (RIP)

If you know me,
    And I don't know you,
    Then I guess I'm famous enough!