View Poll Results: Is this a good idea or not?

Voters
7. You may not vote on this poll
  • Good idea.

7 100.00%
  • Needs improvement.

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.

Thread: House Visits Counter (Improved Idea)

Question House Visits Counter (Improved Idea)

I recently made a thread of implementing a house visit counter just like Graal Classic, With a to track who has the most visited house of that day/Week/Month/Year. I liked my idea, So did many others BUT I want to improve on my idea by taking some ideas my replies had.. One idea that stood out the most to me is Rewards for achieving a certain amount of visits to your house. The leaderboard is also a brilliant idea to track How many visits each player has to their houses, We could have house events maybe every month that give out rewards for having the most visited house for that month instead of giving out rewards for having a certain amount of visits.

This may not be in IN DEPTH idea, But I really like it.

Heck ya, I get a lot of visits. I got a lot of special codes.

Sent from my 5054N using Tapatalk

There needs to be an option on this poll to vote "bad/ useless idea" lol.

1. # of visits isn't necessary representative of # of different people entering your house. You could literally get a gang just power enter your house just for achievements/ rewards.

2. If you're going to suggest rewards for something like this, provide examples as to what the rewards would look like. (i.e. gralats, special trophies, ec etc.)

3. They haven't even added in the sprites from the shell competition 2 years ago. They also haven't added in different shovel skins/ tiers either. This likely won't be added.

4. Leaderboards for pk and spar are glitched 1/2 the time. # of times entered house is not going to work that well either.

5. All you're going to get in start is "Enter my house!" and with everyone saying that, no one is actually going to do it while they're busy advertising theirs.

Quote Originally Posted by Fahrenheit View Post
    There needs to be an option on this poll to vote "bad/ useless idea" lol.

1. # of visits isn't necessary representative of # of different people entering your house. You could literally get a gang just power enter your house just for achievements/ rewards.

2. If you're going to suggest rewards for something like this, provide examples as to what the rewards would look like. (i.e. gralats, special trophies, ec etc.)

3. They haven't even added in the sprites from the shell competition 2 years ago. They also haven't added in different shovel skins/ tiers either. This likely won't be added.

4. Leaderboards for pk and spar are glitched 1/2 the time. # of times entered house is not going to work that well either.

5. All you're going to get in start is "Enter my house!" and with everyone saying that, no one is actually going to do it while they're busy advertising theirs.
    So true.__.

Sent from my LG-K540 using Tapatalk

There should be a reward at least. It will encourage many others to start designing their houses which relfects them. I got bored of era so I started to design my house. I'm having a lot of fun actually. So it will be nice to have everyone see the top 20 best houses or something. It will encourage everyone

You want breakfast? You gotta catch it!