Thread: How to add in guns to graal shop pro?

How to add in guns to graal shop pro?

I opened Zodiac and opened graal shop pro for the first time. I read the basics of this graal shop but i'm stuck on the very first flipping step, adding in the gun. I've watched countless videos on how to do this and nothing works and i'm starting to get a bit angry. I saw a thread and ShizGodsu said to save the image as .gif instead of .png. Still doesn't work. I've typed in the correct coords and it still doesn't work. I've saved the file to the folder called "Graal", still doesn't work. No matter what i do i just doesn't freaking show up in the preview part of the editor. Any help???

ESSKEETIT Sottocapo JungleJimmy's Avatar
    From what I know, you can't. The only way you can add a gun is if it is implemented in the RC(Remote Control), which only staff have access to. If you are just starting ganis, I would recommend you practice on the offline editor. Because eventually you will need it if you ever decide to apply for a staff position. Obviously the offline editor is harder because there is not sprite cutter, rotate, etc. But that is something all of us Gani Artists should master. Good luck!
    Youtube Channel: Jimmy Graal (RIP)

If you know me,
    And I don't know you,
    Then I guess I'm famous enough!

Quote Originally Posted by JungleJimmy View Post
    From what I know, you can't. The only way you can add a gun is if it is implemented in the RC(Remote Control), which only staff have access to. If you are just starting ganis, I would recommend you practice on the offline editor. Because eventually you will need it if you ever decide to apply for a staff position. Obviously the offline editor is harder because there is not sprite cutter, rotate, etc. But that is something all of us Gani Artists should master. Good luck!
    Offline Editor works, thanks! One problem i am having is it uses some random body that I've downloaded somewhere before. Do you know how i can make the preset body to a noob body so i don't have to load up every frame of the noob body whenever i start a project?

Scratch that, it's not the body i downloaded a while back. But this is the body it automatically loads up when i start the editor. https://gyazo.com/7a6c60d67868239d7713a1276e1f2a7d I don't want to use this body do to the transparency issue.

- - - Updated - - -

Never mind, on the right side of the editor there's an option to set the default head, body, hat, and some other things! Thanks for the help Jimmy with my original problem. This thread can be closed.