Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Do these videos actually work?

Soldier Picciotti

Do these videos actually work?

Since i was in the 8th grade I've seen these videos on YouTube talking about how watching them can change your eye color naturally. I know it doesn't seem scientifically possible, but I've seen people who say its worked for them. I always thought of the possibility that those people were actually hypnotized into believing it works, but from the **** I seen happen in this world today, anythings possible. I wanted to know if anyone's tried this, or if they could try it and tell me what happens. If so, thank you very much

Also i you're wondering if i'm insecure about my looks, i'm not. My sister has light brown eyes, and dimples while I seem to lack those traits. I just always wanted a different color of eyes because i always saw my dark brown ones to be dull

- - - Updated - - -

bump

I really need an answer to this
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=72STk5Drmo8

Obviously they don’t work, only way to change your eye color is with special contacts. Eye color is kind of like how hair color works, you can’t change it naturally.
    If you have any questions or concerns towards era, be sure to send me a message.
     Spoiler
    Admins walking through start.

No, they are only illusions that trick the eye into thinking your eye color changed for a few seconds. Like Zernov said, your eye color can only change with special contacts; it can also be changed due to an illness, or a very dangerous surgery that is illegal in the US.

ESSKEETIT Sottocapo JungleJimmy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Zernov View Post
    Obviously they don’t work, only way to change your eye color is with special contacts. Eye color is kind of like how hair color works, you can’t change it naturally.
    What? No. My dad grew up with really light brown hair, and it got much darker.
    Youtube Channel: Jimmy Graal (RIP)

If you know me,
    And I don't know you,
    Then I guess I'm famous enough!

Big Cheese Sottocapo
    Idk, I used to have hazel-green eyes and now one is hazel-brown Idk what happened!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by JungleJimmy View Post
    What? No. My dad grew up with really light brown hair, and it got much darker.
    Yeah, but once you're an adult, hair and eye colour generally stay the same (until you start to grey)

I was born with blue eyes (as many white babies are), now my eyes are hazel. You're not born with all the melanin that you'll eventually have.

Oh same guys. I was born with dark brown eyes and now they’re dark brown. Amazing change

Hahaha sorry no.

I'm laughing at how smart channels have got in making money off people. Just look at that channel itself, they take video requests in exchange for money, make multiple videos 'more powerful than the one before' and recommend you watch their video 3-6 times DAILY for it to take effect.

Look at all the videos that channel posts. 'Becomes taller in 10 minutes.' If it was actually possible to change your genetically given traits then the people making these videos must be super humans if they used their own advice on themselves.

All these channels are fake, if it was possible to change something about our genetic make up then it would be scientifically backed and made public knowledge, not just available on a youtube channel.

If you use a hair dryer too much your hair comes brownish. That's if you have black hair.

Yeah I don't think you can change your eye colour.

You want breakfast? You gotta catch it!

you seem a bit insecure about your looks dont worry bud

also if u wanna look like your sister that bad then get contact lenses

Big Cheese Sottocapo
    Quote Originally Posted by MJ4 View Post
    If you use a hair dryer too much your hair comes brownish. That's if you have black hair.
    Wait what is that true? How does that work?