Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Improve gang bases

You don't get that much gralats when you base. You can get gralats and get hours at the same time

You want breakfast? You gotta catch it!

Miner Extraordinaire
    I guess this is the natural result of all the "peace pacts" between all the gangs over who gets to hold what base at what times. Holding a base has become so easy that now the people holding it want to do a job because they have no need to defend the base from other gangs anymore.
    IGN: Pokey

Quote Originally Posted by PBNJ View Post
    I guess this is the natural result of all the "peace pacts" between all the gangs over who gets to hold what base at what times. Holding a base has become so easy that now the people holding it want to do a job because they have no need to defend the base from other gangs anymore.
    Damn true true
    "Always go to other people's funerals, otherwise they won't come to yours."

honestly.. basing in 2017 is pathetic. no skill is required to achieve anything, and its just numbers of recruitment to "Win" any raid/war.. Good old days when 1 skilled player could take down a base alone.. now its near to impossible. just go to any base held by a new generation gang, attack them with 4 people.. within 30secs they'll recruit 40 people to take down 4 lol. as i said no skill needed. about the peace thing.. all gangs that hold bases nowadays just beg each other for peace. only Duke is who actually wars people nowadays and doesn't take peace for an agreement. it's usually existing to see Obsidian war someone, because nobody else now has the guts to do it.

Spoiler
    liberalism is a mental disorder