Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Improve gang bases

Handgun Dual Improve gang bases

Hi! This is a short post. I just wanted to ask for digging place in bases, or something similar. When you're in a base 5+ hours it turns boring please add jobs inside bases.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by iMike109 View Post
    Hi! This is a short post. I just wanted to ask for digging place in bases, or something similar. When you're in a base 5+ hours it turns boring please add jobs inside bases.
    This is an interesting idea, however, I don't think it will be added, despite the fact that bases are a pk zone. People would be basing and it would make it hard for people to work.

No hate intended but that's a horrible idea. Being able to earn money and base is very nice. Plus as Sam said there would be a problem with the Pk zone so...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pz & Guerre already have jobs for people to do inside of the base. I don't see why not add one job dedicated to every base. Oh and in BH you can fish in the aquarium ._.

Spoiler
    liberalism is a mental disorder

Yea like picking up trash at mafia.

Picking up mushrooms at gz

You want breakfast? You gotta catch it!

There's a point where the bases need something to do when none raids for hours

Quote Originally Posted by iMike109 View Post
    Pz has a digging place and fishing. Guerre has a mining place. But it would be amazing to have a small pizzas place or more digging places.

Quote Originally Posted by Wast View Post
    Pz has a digging place and fishing. Guerre has a mining place. But it would be amazing to have a small pizzas place or more digging places.
    It would have to be making pizzas in a pk zone, besides being alittle out of place it would work
    GangPromotion: Thatell Happen 2k (Ima sell out now ) #FreeEcComback

Very interesting, definitely would be odd but could work somehow.....Maybe there could a little door next to flag for only the ones on tag to enter. I mean if there is going to be a pizza place or something. Otherwise trash could be all around the base, like the unpickable trash in some bases.
    "Always go to other people's funerals, otherwise they won't come to yours."