View Poll Results: Do you think rewards should be redesigned?

Voters
16. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

13 81.25%
  • No

3 18.75%
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Redesign of rewards

Redesign of rewards

I'm sure you all are aware of rewards for certain activity's (sparring, gaining hours and PKing). Rewards keeps players motivated in a certain activity, for an example players will PK so they can achieved p2ks.

I feel that the rewards sould be redesigned. The reason behind this is due to MPX rewards. MPX rewards are a lot better than other activity's rewards, due to the knifes the katana and the heal staff as well as the masks that have cool animations.

While other activity's rewards don't come no where near worth working hard for. For an example for 75k PK reward, you receive just a mask that doesn't protect the player against gas

I understand that Pking is a lot easier than sparing, so sparring rewards should be better, due to sparring being skilled based.

Hour rewards seem very lame. A player can receive a hour show off and a hat for receiving certain amount of hours. I feel better rewards should be given out for hours, for a thank you to the players for being a loyal player to the game and supporting the game.

Also the introduction of other job rewards. I understand digging rewards was announced with a competition but was never put in the game.

Over all i think rewards should be redesigned how do you guys feel about this? Sorry this is a lot to read.

Agreed,The pk hat rewards are a bit sore to look at.Among other rewards these could use a re-design
    GangPromotion: Thatell Happen 2k (Ima sell out now ) #FreeEcComback

I think hour rewards should still remain as just hats. I don't really think gaining hours is much of a skill required activity. It's your decision if you wanna AFK for hours a day.

And also multiplex rewards are based off sparring other people, which I personally think that takes longer than PK'ing.

Multiplex gives you melees, and skins. Sparring gives you guns, and skins.

So what kind of conclusion am I coming to? If you want cool melees and skins, go to multiplex. If you want cool guns, and skins, use the normal sparring system.

Melee reward for Pk/Spar would be nice tbh. Mpx gets more love in terms of rewards than you do in complex. Melees/Hats/GunSkins/MeleeSkins/HealStaff. Compared to Guns/GunSkins/Hats of Complex. (Mp5 is a different.. melee + gun but requirements are too high)

I've suggested the idea to Bitzsam in the past. he gave a fairly reasonable response ._. 'if you want melees do mpx' and how complex has powerful guns compared to mpx just having a gun which you can only use inside of the building. So rewards are fine as the way they are.

One more thing..
    Mpx gun has a lot more reward skin options than we do at complex.. only Gold and Diamond skins. At least add more skins for the guns.

Spoiler
    liberalism is a mental disorder

Quote Originally Posted by VertuCA View Post
    Melee reward for Pk/Spar would be nice tbh. Mpx gets more love in terms of rewards than you do in complex. Melees/Hats/GunSkins/MeleeSkins/HealStaff. Compared to Guns/GunSkins/Hats of Complex. (Mp5 is a different.. melee + gun but requirements are too high)

I've suggested the idea to Bitzsam in the past. he gave a fairly reasonable response ._. 'if you want melees do mpx' and how complex has powerful guns compared to mpx just having a gun which you can only use inside of the building. So rewards are fine as the way they are.

One more thing..
    Mpx gun has a lot more reward skin options than we do at complex.. only Gold and Diamond skins. At least add more skins for the guns.
    I think you’re forgetting the fact that the vector has 11 skin options, while the m4a3 and mp5 have 3.

Quote Originally Posted by Knuckles View Post
    I think you’re forgetting the fact that the vector has 11 skin options, while the m4a3 and mp5 have 3.
    Simple fix, stop giving the vector unused skins, pretty sure not all 11 are used.And spend some time decorating the others 3 seems like a reasonable amount of skins

How are the complex reward guns really "rewards" anyway, you not only have to achieve some pretty high numbers (and in the case of pk count, pretty meaningless too) but you don't just get the guns, only the ability to fork over about 200k for them. It's just stupid. You dangle that number in front of us promising rewards then after all that work you put out your hand expecting us to drop a fat stack of cash in it.... ugh...

Quote Originally Posted by Lazerlatte View Post
    How are the complex reward guns really "rewards" anyway, you not only have to achieve some pretty high numbers (and in the case of pk count, pretty meaningless too) but you don't just get the guns, only the ability to fork over about 200k for them. It's just stupid. You dangle that number in front of us promising rewards then after all that work you put out your hand expecting us to drop a fat stack of cash in it.... ugh...
    it is disturbing how that works, Like people want to work hard just for a chance to work hard for a weapon with a little better than average stats

People just look at multiplex rewards and expect to get the same for complex so they don't have to work for it (as most likely they already have high enough requirements in complex so if the item was updated/ added, they'd just get it straight away).

Stop asking for complex rewards 'like' multiplex and instead go spar IN multiplex if you want rewards that they have.
    Complex has more items anyway if you take into account that many of the multiplex rewards are just recolours that require different stats and don't even alter the existing items appearance, just change what colour it is.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Lazerlatte View Post
    Yea well as far as complex is concerned, a large portion of people didn't even earn the items. Thanks to account sharing, boosting and glitch abuse

Quote Originally Posted by BiTzSam View Post
    People just look at multiplex rewards and expect to get the same for complex so they don't have to work for it (as most likely they already have high enough requirements in complex so if the item was updated/ added, they'd just get it straight away).

Stop asking for complex rewards 'like' multiplex and instead go spar IN multiplex if you want rewards that they have.
    Complex has more items anyway if you take into account that many of the multiplex rewards are just recolours that require different stats and don't even alter the existing items appearance, just change what colour it is.

- - - Updated - - -

Yea well as far as complex is concerned, a large portion of people didn't even earn the items. Thanks to account sharing, boosting and glitch abuse
    I agree with this if you added lots of items now it would basically be a free item giveaway. Complex has more skins more weapons and better quality items than mpx anyway...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk