Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: False banned for USD lmfao

False banned for USD lmfao

was at start trades saying read status for $5.5 per tro. (by $5.5 i meant in gralats rofl) And I got 5 hr banned by apparently usding? regardless i was selling tadpoles and black bass together 2 tro = 1 black bass and 1 tadpole which comes to $11 or $5.5 per tro in gralats? im not gonna bother with a ticket submission cus that is never checked.
    Last edited by DistantCx; 10-16-2017 at 01:26 AM.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

At first glance it can look like you are usding and can appear confusing to some staff.
    If you have any questions or concerns towards era, be sure to send me a message.
     Spoiler
    Admins walking through start.

Quote Originally Posted by DistantCx View Post

Well considering most 99% of players just say gralats i can see how you got misunderstood
    GangPromotion: Thatell Happen 2k (Ima sell out now ) #FreeEcComback

I have honestly never said gralats in game. Since when looking at profiles it says $123,456. I can kinda understand how it may have looked like I was usding but if the admin even took a second to read my status its more then obvious that I was selling the fish for trochus not real world cash.

I have honestly never said gralats in game. Since when looking at profiles it says $123,456. I can kinda understand how it may have looked like I was usding but if the admin even took a second to read my status its more then obvious that I was selling the fish for trochus not real world cash.

Can you quote what was in your status?

Quote Originally Posted by MasonForEc View Post
    Can you quote what was in your status?
    I cant remember it exactly but here goes nothing.

Not selling black bass unless you buy tadpoles along side. 2 tro = 1 black bass and 1 tadpole.

Out loud I was saying this read status for $5.5 per tro in sellables. (that was in copy and paste)

If I have to be really honest The $5.5 per tro part seems the main reason as to why I Was jailed cus cant get cents in graal lmao... I see where I guess I messed up now.

If I have to be really honest The $5.5 per tro part seems the main reason as to why I Was jailed cus cant get cents in graal lmao... I see where I guess I messed up now.

Exactly what i was thinking, id just stay safe and use graalats from now on, but its your decision. Also that admin should've been a little more insightful instead of just jailing you from the get-go

Just an unfortunate mistake by me. Definitely making sure to use gralats instead of $ in the future. Its only 5 hours but still I just dont want a ban to be affiliated with any of my accounts thats all incase I ever do wanna go for PR