Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: New Gun (M4a1)

New Gun (M4a1)

I was thinking of the m4a1, This gun itself is unique. It use to be the m4 skin but I think the m4 and m4a1 are completely different from each other, Not sure if the M4 has auto fire unless u get an attachment for it, But the m4a1 is an Single fire, And Automatic

The M4 carbine is extensively used by the United States Armed Forces and is largely replacing the M16 rifle in United States Armyand United States Marine Corps combat units as the primary infantry weapon.[6][7]

The M4 is also capable of mounting the M203and M320 grenade launchers. The distinctive step in its barrel is for mounting the M203 with the standard hardware. The M4 is capable of firing in semi-automatic and three-round burst modes (like the M16A2 and M16A4), while the M4A1 is capable of firing in semi-auto and fully automatic modes (like the M16A1 and M16A3).

Facts..

The stats of the m4a1

Weight6.5 lb (2.9 kg) empty
    7.49 lb (3.40 kg) with 30 roundsLength33 in (840 mm) (stockextended)
    29.75 in (756 mm) (stock retracted)
    Barrel length14.5 in (370 mm)Cartridge5.56×45mm NATOCaliber5.56 mm (.223 in)Barrels1ActionGas-operated, rotating bolt (Direct impingement)Rate of fire700–950 round/min cyclic[3]Muzzle velocity2,970 ft/s (910 m/s) (M855A1 round)[4]Effective firing range500 m (550 yd)[5]Feed system30-round box magazine or other STANAG magazines.
    Magazines with different capacities also available.SightsIron sights or various optics

The first 2 are what it look like with and without accsesories to the gun.

Then the other 4 can be skins. Tbh to me the ones with accessories look sexc. Tell me wat u guys think of this!

Sent from my LG-K428 using Tapatalk
    Javi's Production

ESSKEETIT Sottocapo JungleJimmy's Avatar
    You do realize that the M4 is just short for M4a1? They are technically the same gun.
    Youtube Channel: Jimmy Graal (RIP)

If you know me,
    And I don't know you,
    Then I guess I'm famous enough!

Quote Originally Posted by JungleJimmy View Post
    You do realize that the M4 is just short for M4a1? They are technically the same gun.
    I'm pretty sure m4 is different from the m4a1, or has an diffrent form. Ill take an look

Javi's Production

They're not the same exact gun. But honestly there's not much difference between them.

- - - Updated - - -

Here I looked it up

The M4 is capable of firing in semi-automatic and three-round burst modes (like the M16A2 and M16A4), while the M4A1 is capable of firing in semi-auto and fully automatic mode. So that's just saying that the M4 and M4a1 are basically the same gun, but the M4a1 has a slightly different adjustment. So it's basically an upgraded version of the M4. So, technically, yes they are almost the same gun.

If you know me,
    And I don't know you,

They're not the same exact gun. But honestly there's not much difference between them.
    M4 isn’t a rifle - it’s a carbine version of the M16A2 rifle. They are very similar guns, as the names alone should already tell you.

Aside from the name imprinted above the magazine, the only real difference between this and an M4A1 (which I could unfortunately not find a closeup picture of) is that the fire selector, located above the hand grip, goes safe-semi-burst.

An M4A1 would go safe-semi-auto.

That is the only noteworthy difference - they can both fire semi-automatic, but the M4A1 is additionally capable of fully automatic fire while the M4 is only capable of firing three round bursts.

(Right) 1 point

Javi's Production

Quote Originally Posted by Javi Javilian View Post
    M4 isn’t a rifle - it’s a carbine version of the M16A2 rifle. They are very similar guns, as the names alone should already tell you.

Aside from the name imprinted above the magazine, the only real difference between this and an M4A1 (which I could unfortunately not find a closeup picture of) is that the fire selector, located above the hand grip, goes safe-semi-burst.

An M4A1 would go safe-semi-auto.

That is the only noteworthy difference - they can both fire semi-automatic, but the M4A1 is additionally capable of fully automatic fire while the M4 is only capable of firing three round bursts.

Yes I edited my post too late I guess. I saw that while I was researching. But that is a slight adjustment with the fire mode, so there's no big difference.

If you know me,
    And I don't know you,

Yes I edited my post too late I guess. I saw that while I was researching. But that is a slight adjustment with the fire mode, so there's no big difference.
    You got an point, So I guess there no need for an new gun. Unless he makes the Dark Green Special Force Skin

Javi's Production

Yeah I guess so.

If you know me,
    And I don't know you,

Well the (REAL) M4 shoots an burst of 3, idk wht blitz maid it an single fire gun, But anyway the M4a1 looks decent to he its own gun, And the Dark Green Gun look nice for an Skin, Has an Suppressior on it's OP that should be an skin

M4 skin my bad

Sent from my Iphone

Quote Originally Posted by Jaedyn View Post
    Well the (REAL) M4 shoots an burst of 3, idk wht blitz maid it an single fire gun, But anyway the M4a1 looks decent to he its own gun, And the Dark Green Gun look nice for an Skin, Has an Suppressior on it's OP that should be an skin

Sent from my Iphone
    Thanks for the idea for the Jungle Crypt M4 skin when we win.

If you know me,
    And I don't know you,