Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Craziest things you've done in your life

ESSKEETIT Sottocapo JungleJimmy's Avatar

Craziest things you've done in your life

Let's tell some secrets What are some of the craziest things you've done in your life?

Not very crazy but I tried to ask the most popular girl in school to be my girlfriend. It was a YOLO dare and I actually did it. I ended up having a crush on her which really sucked because I got jealous of her boyfriend.
    Youtube Channel: Jimmy Graal (RIP)

If you know me,
    And I don't know you,
    Then I guess I'm famous enough!

Big Cheese Sottocapo
    Well, it's not "crazy" but when I was 12, I was walking along this ledge thing pretending it was a balance beam, and I fell and hit my head and then got taken to the hospital cuz I was slurring my speech and acting very odd afterward. The hospital thought I was drunk/on drugs but they tested me and I wasn't, so then the hospital transferred me to a bigger hospital in an ambulance and my neck and back also hurt, so They put a neck brace on me and i had to lie there for hours with it on, and then they did an x-ray and said that I had some minor fractures in my back, and i had scoliosis AND they said that I had a very bad concussion.

THEN, after having missed a month of school, I had a really hard time going back and that was the last year that I attended school normally.

Well, on the spot i had a dare to lick a double frost-burned ice cube and hold it for 10 sec
    Went smooth, until i tried taking it off, short of it- bleeding tongue
    GangPromotion: Thatell Happen 2k (Ima sell out now ) #FreeEcComback

ESSKEETIT Sottocapo JungleJimmy's Avatar
    Youtube Channel: Jimmy Graal (RIP)

If you know me,
    And I don't know you,
    Then I guess I'm famous enough!

This one isn't rlly extreme but kinda considered crazy because some people called me stupid for it
    This happened quite recently btw

Also about a girl
    Pretty girl. I had a crush on her, then I found out she liked me
    And then
    I stopped liking her when I found out about that because I was afraid I might ask her out and I didn't want a relationship
    She hates me now ever since that btw

ok another one... this keeps me up at night

When I was in third grade my friends and I were playing around and being rowdy, pushing each other
    Btw we were playing around shelves

When I was distracted HE PUSHED ME IN THE SHELF(it was on the floor btw those big shelves)
    HE PUSHED ME WITHOUT THINKING BECAUSE
    THERE WAS A F****** HUGE PAPER BUILDING OF ANOTHER STUDENT
    AND I ACCIDENTALLY DESTROYED JT

SINCE WE WERE REALLY YOUNG WE DIDNT DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT AND WE ran away

I rlly wish I admitted my mistake... I didn't know any butter sorry

In 8th grade my classmates and I brought fireworks and used it during geography/history class

I decided to join the Marines this coming up year.
    Youtube: DeadCyph

Time changes people. The positive ones make progress. The negative ones lose progress.

Kiss my crush even though I thought it was my cousin.
    I was getting picked up from school and my cousin was there in the car so I thought I kissed my cousin but well look at the hair was a big mistake

My 2 friends and I bashed each other up for fun to see who was the strongest. It was near the centre of the primary school so a lot of people saw.

This happened in Grade 1. After that I never "accepted" a play fight with my friends

You want breakfast? You gotta catch it!

I really did not do this but I was involved in it (lol)

While we were coming back from middle school (This was in Mexico btw) my friend had a chalk with her and started writing on the walls my name and my crush's at the time. It was sort of embarrassing but I was having a laugh at it too.

There was this blue house which had really big walls so my friend thought it would be nice to stop and chalk up the entire wall (obviously illegal lmao) I started getting mad because I knew it was wrong so I told my friend to help me erase it. She had a bottled water with her so we wet out sweaters and started cleaning the house walls lol

We were almost done until the owner of the house came out with a freaking chancla and started hitting ME on the back! We ran like flash trying to get away from the lady.

My friend and I still laugh about it till this day, that was like 10 or some years ago lmao