Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Craziest things you've done in your life

ESSKEETIT Sottocapo JungleJimmy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by imaginary View Post
    In 8th grade my classmates and I brought fireworks and used it during geography/history class
    I find that hard to believe lol
    Youtube Channel: Jimmy Graal (RIP)

If you know me,
    And I don't know you,
    Then I guess I'm famous enough!

Quote Originally Posted by JungleJimmy View Post
    I find that hard to believe lol
    Don’t believe it

Mine's too crazy so I can't say it

I took a pill in Ibiza.. to show Avicii I was cool.

Welp.. in school we had a strict rule on not throwing away your food.. so a friend of mine and I told the teacher that someone in our class threw away his lunch in the trash.. so the gym teacher made him pick up the lunch from the trash.. and made him eat it.. in front of the class.

Spoiler
    liberalism is a mental disorder

Quote Originally Posted by VertuCA View Post
    I took a pill in Ibiza.. to show Avicii I was cool.

Welp.. in school we had a strict rule on not throwing away your food.. so a friend of mine and I told the teacher that someone in our class threw away his lunch in the trash.. so the gym teacher made him pick up the lunch from the trash.. and made him eat it.. in front of the class.
    That kid should have thrown his food at the teacher

That kid should have thrown his food at the teacher
    Ironically 2 months after.. during recess he went inside the teachers lounge and cut off some his hair.. while the teacher was taking a nap.. he told everyone at the end of the term that it was him.. unfortunately for him he didn't change school after that.. after midterms the teacher complaint and he was expelled for for 3 months.

^ this was grade 4 lol.

Spoiler

Quote Originally Posted by VertuCA View Post
    Ironically 2 months after.. during recess he went inside the teachers lounge and cut off some his hair.. while the teacher was taking a nap.. he told everyone at the end of the term that it was him.. unfortunately for him he didn't change school after that.. after midterms the teacher complaint and he was expelled for for 3 months.

^ this was grade 4 lol.
    Brave kid

Not Actually Banned Yet Bulletzone's Avatar
    Hmm let's see.

Tried to make friends outside Online games (i know right pathetic), but I share no interests with anyone so I just stick to Graal and WOT. :/
    "A fool thinks they know everything but a wise person knows there's something to learn from everyone"
    -
    "Great leaders don't complain about the tools they are given. They work to sharpen them"

Brave kid
    Indeed

Spoiler

Hmm this is a bit crazy, considering how scared we were ..A bit long...

So it was around when I was in 2nd Grade and we used to walk to our school van together everyday, it was a 5-10 min walk everyday. One of my friends one day said we should walk through this one neighborhood (it was basically one or two building where ppl lived) he said it was a shortcut. We didn't believe him and refused and so he went by himself and said he will reach before us, the rest of us took the regular route. He was 15-20 minutes late and our Driver was mad waiting for him.

The next day he told me to come with him through that neighborhood, it was fun he said, and I believed him and went with him. As we went inside, a huge dog rushed at us, we didn't noticed he was chained so we started running and ended up at a dead end. There was no way through this neighborhood...

My friend started laughing and looked scared at same time.. he said that he got in trouble yesterday and wanted to get me in trouble with him today....He said "There was no shortcut here" .....Then a lady came out, she opened that dog and she was shouting at us and threatening us with the dog.

We were crying and then the people from whole building started coming out and idk why they were so mad and so worked up, they said to my friend that he came yesterday and they warned him not to come again and now they wont let us leave, they scared the **** out of us. It was as if it was a murder house and they were hiding it .-. idk why there were so salty about two kids coming there.

Then it had been a while so the our other friends had brought our Driver and told him we went through this place so he came to save us..The people from the neighborhood were arguing with him and saying why he so careless and let us come there etc..But they finally let him take us..

We never found out what was wrong with those people and why they were so secretive about their place. Lol.
    "Always go to other people's funerals, otherwise they won't come to yours."