Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Lost access to main account

Question Lost access to main account

Its been 10 months since I have been able to identify my main account onto other devices. The only way I can access it is by my old iPhone so I guess I have proof of ownership. Regardless I have contacted admins in the past about this issue this even went as far as me and SNK talking through emails about the problem but he never got back to me on the issue. Casper told me that it was something on yahoos side. Before I go on id like to mention I have done every thing in my power to try and get email verification's to the accounts email that its linked too and nothing has changed. I guess what I am trying to achieve by bringing this problem to the forums is to see if anyone else has suffered from this issue and if anyone has found a way to fix the problem. Any help or feedback would be appreciated. Hate to see $2,500 iTunes go to waste on an account that gave me my best memories.

- Distant

Another reason why I suggested that players should be able to change their own emails in game. This issue happens to a lot of people and it’s not really on your email providers side. It’s a problem with how the server receives data and sends it out to your inbox. So far there has been no fix or solution to this and it doesn’t look like there will be anytime soon as many having the same problem are just simply ignored.
    If you have any questions or concerns towards era, be sure to send me a message.
     Spoiler
    Admins walking through start.

Agreed ^

Spoiler
    liberalism is a mental disorder

I really don't see why not. Its been so long since I played that account, feels like I wasted my time and resources for nothing.

ESSKEETIT Sottocapo JungleJimmy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Zernov View Post
    Another reason why I suggested that players should be able to change their own emails in game. This issue happens to a lot of people and it’s not really on your email providers side. It’s a problem with how the server receives data and sends it out to your inbox. So far there has been no fix or solution to this and it doesn’t look like there will be anytime soon as many having the same problem are just simply ignored.
    I agree. But yes there is a solution. Email [email protected] with the email you used initially and tell them what email you want to transfer to it to. Worked for me.
    Youtube Channel: Jimmy Graal (RIP)

If you know me,
    And I don't know you,
    Then I guess I'm famous enough!

Quote Originally Posted by JungleJimmy View Post
    I agree. But yes there is a solution. Email [email protected] with the email you used initially and tell them what email you want to transfer to it to. Worked for me.
    I’ll give it a go. Remember how long it took them to do so?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Manager
    Quote Originally Posted by JungleJimmy View Post
    Correct solution. Should get a response within 48h.

Quote Originally Posted by junz View Post
    Correct solution. Should get a response within 48h.
    I'll post again if anything happens within the next 48 hours.

IMG_0802.JPG

I asked before I posted this on era-go thought id share this