Thread: Best spar gun of all time?

Best spar gun of all time?

What's the best spar gun in your opinion and why? Including auction and ec items.

In my own opinion since this is what you wanted (just as my own opinion), I think that the M4 is the best spar gun. I'll tell you why:

From my own experience from sparring, and no, I don't have that many spar wins because I don't find it as the most fun thing to do, but I'd say I'm good at it anyways. Moving on, Back in 2011 or so, I got the M4 for $4k or $4.5k (Many people keep saying it's either one of these two prices back then). Ever since, it's been one of my favorite purchases I've done on all of my seven years of playing iEra. It's great for PK and also spar. I know some people are going to come towards me saying "Ummm.. no bar and mini gun, flame thrower, and chem is good for PK." Well, you're right, but un-like some people like me, I'm not very good at events, and also I don't very often put a lot of time into making money because I end up just using my shells for items, cause once I sell my shells I kind of regret it afterwards. But, I'm going to tell you why I think it's great for PK and spar, and these reasons boost the main reason why I think the M4 is the best for me.

(DISCLAIMER: The next TWO paragraphs is the PK'ing section of my reason I think the M4 is the best PK weapon for me)

I don't have the biggest amount of PK's. I believe I only have 22.9k PK's. I mainly focused on PK'ing before 2016. After 2016, I kind of didn't have the patience for it because it wasn't really much of my interest, so it really wasn't the most fun thing to do I thought. Anyways, I used to PK a lot before the year of 2016, and my younger-self thought it was very fun. You may be wondering "Hmm.. what weapon did you use?". Well, I think you know what I'm gonna say, and yes, it was the M4. I'm going to tell you why in these next sentences of my paragraph. If you own an M4, I'm sure that many of you are aware that it shoots pretty fast. Why is a gun that shoots fast good for PK? Well, a lot of the outside GMAP of era is covered by roads where people can navigate their way throughout the game. (In-case you don't know what a G-MAP is, it's basically a giant level, filled with several other levels. Don't know what a level is? Here's a brief example: the outside of buildings, the inside of buildings, outside environments.) Anyways, further on about the roads, if you have a fast weapon, then you could probably cover the width of the road with your bullets, making it a challenge for any bystander walking around to dodge it. And then, if they happen to be on low-health, then there's a good chance you might just kill them.. and there ya go, one extra kill to add to your total amount of players killed.

I'm going to have to make this PK'ing section two paragraph's long because I keep on thinking of more reasons on why the M4 is my favorite gun to use for PK'ing. Alright, so now I'm going to move on to another reason on why I like to use it for PK. Second, whenever you're making a giant wall of bullets going across the road, beach, or whatever your doing, there's also a spread. For those of you who don't know what spread is, it's basically whenever you shoot a bullet, it doesn't go exactly straight. It will either curve horizontally left or right if you're aiming horizontally. Or, vertically left or right if you're facing vertically. Okay, so about the spread; spread is great for when your making a giant wall of bullets because it will sometimes make it harder for people to dodge your bullets. However, on some occasions depending on the way your shooting, it will make it easier for the person to dodge. BUT, this isn't the case with the M4. The spread isn't too high or too low, it's just perfect. . Hey, but remember this is only my opinion. Now also I'm sure this has happened to all of you PK'ers out there at some point of time. You'll find someone that'll wanna spar you in the middle of the road or something like that. Well, the M4 is a great spar weapon so you'll most likely win, and I'm going to tell you why in my next paragraph or two.

(DISCLAIMER: This next paragraph or two, will be about why the M4 is my favorite gun for spar.)

Alrighty, so I discussed about the PK'ing which took me a little while to make. So now, I'll discuss about the sparring side of the M4 which makes it my favorite gun to use. Now, before I start spitting out what I think is facts, I want you to know that yes, I don't have many spar wins, which is something that you can research easily and expose me for by just using the player database. But I'll have you know, as stated previously in my reply, I'd say I'm good at sparring. But, I don't decide to spar much because it's not the biggest part of my interest. I'm a bigger fan of other stuff.
    So now, I'll discuss about the stats of the M4 which is the sole reason of why it makes me think it's the best weapon to use, and also why it's my favorite.
    -It has a low freeze. This is good for spar
    -It has a very fast reload. This is good for spar
    -it may not have the biggest clip, but it does shoot fast. That's alright for spar I'd suppose
    -It has not too much, or not too low, but perfect in the middle spread. This is what I think is good for spar
    ^--- If you want to call me out and say I'm wrong about those stats, feel free to call me out, I'm not a professional at sparring like some people are.
    Last edited by Lapiz; 10-20-2017 at 02:04 PM. Reason: Forgot to use bold font for something.

Event Shop : Ion Smg/Carbine/Pistols. they are a good balance of stats and pretty good in spar if you get a hang of it. oh and Ak74u, Cm901 are good alternatives too.
    Auction Guns : Most are now banned from being auctioned but Mp7, Mtar X, Mp9, FOG and Dual Rafficas are beast. auction guns usually have a upper hand in better stats compared to shop guns.. but now that's not the case, ever since all guns have been nerfed.
    Shop Guns : Gm4 (My personal favorite) , M4, Sten, FAL, Thompson and Famas.
    Reward Guns : P2ks are good in spar if you get used to using them. and of course the spar reward guns are great like Vector, M4a3 and Mp5.

Spoiler
    liberalism is a mental disorder

ESSKEETIT Sottocapo JungleJimmy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by VertuCA View Post
    Event Shop : Ion Smg/Carbine/Pistols. they are a good balance of stats and pretty good in spar if you get a hang of it. oh and Ak74u, Cm901 are good alternatives too.
    Auction Guns : Most are now banned from being auctioned but Mp7, Mtar X, Mp9, FOG and Dual Rafficas are beast. auction guns usually have a upper hand in better stats compared to shop guns.. but now that's not the case, ever since all guns have been nerfed.
    Shop Guns : Gm4 (My personal favorite) , M4, Sten, FAL, Thompson and Famas.
    Reward Guns : P2ks are good in spar if you get used to using them. and of course the spar reward guns are great like Vector, M4a3 and Mp5.

Ec guns: Cm901, Ak74uSD

Auction guns: I agree

Shop guns: M4 is the best spar gun and most popular in my opinion. There's the Metalstorm, Pbp auto rifle, M8a1, Pdw, G36 Tactical, lots more lol

Reward guns:
    My favorite out of all the ones that i've used is the M4a3. I haven't tried the Mp5 yet, so until then, I can't say which is the best.
    Youtube Channel: Jimmy Graal (RIP)

If you know me,
    And I don't know you,
    Then I guess I'm famous enough!

Banned
    I would recommend MK12 SPR and M4. They are both fast and they deal 8 damage. For Event Coin items, I would recommend CM901 and Ion Carbine.