Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Crypt 2017

Manager
    Quote Originally Posted by Donald View Post
    Couldn't they just patch the guns Secondary mode instead of their entirety?

From what I've heard those guns are now fully blocked in Events House & Bot Events as well not just Crypt.
    My assumption is:
    Attempted to block secondary mode --> Script wasn't working --> Didn't want to delay crypt --> Decided to patch out guns from crypt in their entirety

Yeah, they're banned in the events house currently, however will be useable right after crypt ends.
    Not sure why but, i'm sure there's a valid script-oriented reason for it.

Quote Originally Posted by junz View Post
    My assumption is:
    Attempted to block secondary mode --> Script wasn't working --> Didn't want to delay crypt --> Decided to patch out guns from crypt in their entirety

Yeah, they're banned in the events house currently, however will be useable right after crypt ends.
    Not sure why but, i'm sure there's a valid script-oriented reason for it.
    The server is complete ***, keep crashing and having huge lag spikes during the crypt. This issue needs to be addressed as it's effecting gangs

Quote Originally Posted by BrandonS17 View Post
    The server is complete ***, keep crashing and having huge lag spikes during the crypt. This issue needs to be addressed as it's effecting gangs
    Yea, it needs to be fixed, I keep freezing and it’s never happened before and I’m dying from it. Please fix the server as it’s effecting runs
    yo

Why doesn't the highscore board work?
    It shows everyones score is 0 & it doesn't even show the gangs it just says npc server.
    Its hard to find crypt gangs if we don't know who are the gangs participating.

The leaderboard doesn’t work because there were some logs interfering with what is displayed on the leaderboard if I am correct. But all runs are being recorded and displayed at the crypt shop. As for the server lag, crypts always been laggy due to it being such a big event and many gangs doing runs at the same time can add on to the cause of the lag spikes encountered.
    If you have any questions or concerns towards era, be sure to send me a message.
     Spoiler
    Admins walking through start.

Quote Originally Posted by Zernov View Post
    The leaderboard doesn’t work because there were some logs interfering with what is displayed on the leaderboard if I am correct. But all runs are being recorded and displayed at the crypt shop.
    The runs in crypt shop only shows the top 3 gangs.

dis looks messy
    Founding member of the Divine Family.
    Former Era Legacy Weapons Admin, Senior Player Relations, Gang Admin, Development Admin & Manager (for 8 hours!).

I have yet to do a crypt 'run'
    Today was my first day in 4 months logging back on.
    Ask me anything and ill try my best to answer

ESSKEETIT Sottocapo JungleJimmy's Avatar
    You see what I don't understand is if gangs like PayBack or MK are bound to get 1st or 2nd, then why are they allowed to do both? Gangs should be restricted to one type of Crypt so that they can give others chances to actually win. You can't get 2 rewards from doing both types of RPG, as stated. So why do they do both if they are most likely going to win? PayBack and MK are most likely going to be 1st and 2nd. But if they do both, doesn't it seem unfair that both gangs get to take each spots pretty much by default? Seems a bit unfair to me, and I know people are probably looking at this thinking I'm complaining. But if you actually think about it, I do have a point.
    Youtube Channel: Jimmy Graal (RIP)

If you know me,
    And I don't know you,
    Then I guess I'm famous enough!

Just work x10 harder
    Ask me anything and ill try my best to answer