Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Crypt 2017

How many people on the team get rewards?

Banned
    2013 crypt had smaller rewards by a long shot

6 gangs running around with rewards, seems a tad bit too giving. No competition imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Spazz View Post
    How many people on the team get rewards?
    Everyone who participated in the winning run

Banned
    Wow, okay, so this is the first crypt I’m participating in and I have a few questions.

1. If a person is in the top gangs for both categories, do they get both sets of rewards?
    2. What exactly stops a person from being in all three of the top scores and getting all of the items?
    3. Are the rewards all premade, or does like the leader get to kinda pick what they win? Like what the gas mask or melee will look like, or whether or not the melee will have any special features.

I want to see someone get a gun skin for the starter pistols ^^
    my discord is xiv#2549

Quote Originally Posted by failure View Post
    Wow, okay, so this is the first crypt I’m participating in and I have a few questions.

1. If a person is in the top gangs for both categories, do they get both sets of rewards?
    2. What exactly stops a person from being in all three of the top scores and getting all of the items?
    3. Are the rewards all premade, or does like the leader get to kinda pick what they win? Like what the gas mask or melee will look like, or whether or not the melee will have any special features.
    1. No. They only get one set of rewards in one category. Their score is discarded for the other category.

2. If you get a score higher than your current high score, the old high score gets replaced with the new one, and the rankings change accordingly.

3. You can upload whatever reward you want. If you choose gun skin, you can have a gun skin made and uploaded for you. The staff don't design a skin or hat for you however, you either have to do it yourself, or pay someone.
    guess who's been unlinked

Quote Originally Posted by junz View Post

All explosive weapons are banned from Crypt - we forgot to ban a few last year, but banned them for this year.
    This year, the following weapons cannot be used (as they are either explosive, or have a secondary explosive weapon):
    Champagne Gun
    Ion SMG
    G36 Tactical
    Couldn't they just make it so they can''t switch to the explosive mode?

I'm pretty sure G36 Tactical explosive mode can't be used in Events House, couldn't they do the same without totally banning the gun in crypt?

Like allow the primary mode but just disable the secondary mode when in Events House & Crypt.

Seems pretty unfair to Ion Smg & G36 Tactical Users to ban their guns entirely from Crypt & Events House especially when theres a ready & simple solution.
    Last edited by Donald; 10-23-2017 at 07:48 AM.

Manager
    Quote Originally Posted by Donald View Post
    Couldn't they just make it so they can''t switch to the explosive mode?

I'm pretty sure G36 Tactical explosive mode can't be used in Events House, couldn't they do the same without totally banning the gun in crypt?

Like allow the primary mode but just disable the secondary mode when in Events House & Crypt.

Seems pretty unfair to Ion Smg & G36 Tactical Users to ban their guns entirely from Crypt & Events House especially when theres a ready & simple solution.
    The Ion SMG + G36 were quickly patched out of crypt only around a day before release / on the day of release.
    I'd assume the guns in their entirety instead of just their secondary mode were patched out to make sure there were no further delays to the release of crypt.

Quote Originally Posted by junz View Post
    The Ion SMG + G36 were quickly patched out of crypt only around a day before release / on the day of release.
    I'd assume the guns in their entirety instead of just their secondary mode were patched out to make sure there were no further delays to the release of crypt.
    Couldn't they just patch the guns Secondary mode instead of their entirety?

From what I've heard those guns are now fully blocked in Events House & Bot Events as well not just Crypt.