Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Black Head Upload Rule ????

Black Head Upload Rule ????

So what exactly is the rule for black color in head?

I got head rejected because PR said there is a new rule which says something like "No mostly black shaded or mostly black heads" ? Till what extent does this rule apply? What is the darkest shade of black allowed if major color of my head is black? Because my head had some red shading in hair and rest of hair were black and face was black with exception of eyes and teeth in some animations. I have seen many heads with fully black faces and on top of that isn't it supposed to be Halloween theme now ? ?
    "Always go to other people's funerals, otherwise they won't come to yours."

Not Actually Banned Yet Bulletzone's Avatar
    I believe the heads in game are not FULLY black. They can be very very very very very very very dark brown (allowed), but not pure black due to the fact, the edges of era levels are black so you could look invisible or something etc.

I may be wrong though. (Probably am)

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk
    "A fool thinks they know everything but a wise person knows there's something to learn from everyone"
    -
    "Great leaders don't complain about the tools they are given. They work to sharpen them"

Quote Originally Posted by Bulletzone View Post
    I believe the heads in game are not FULLY black. They can be very very very very very very very dark brown (allowed), but not pure black due to the fact, the edges of era levels are black so you could look invisible or something etc.

I may be wrong though. (Probably am)

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk
    I'm noob head maker, so I don't know but I think that rule applies to Purest form of Black and White because that's what Era levels use, like with the hex code #00000 black or something like that.. But even a slightly lighter black than that should be accepted even if there is no noticeable difference to our eyes but as long as there is a literal difference from purest form of black then it should be fine. Or so I thought until this "new rule" shows up.

And so I did follow that rule and didn't use pure black ( #00000 ) but it was still black enough.

In my experience with heads I never have colors with any 0 in it to avoid getting dissaproved. You're right, only a color with 00000 will appear invisible in game.

I think they didn't accept it because it falls in the mythical category, or because they don't want the head to be transparent under black surfaces.

Other than that I really don't know :/

Well a completely black head is not allowed, it embarrasses racism l0l. Not sure why but.. try adding hair,eyes or a gif. Maybe it will get accepted.

Spoiler
    liberalism is a mental disorder

Quote Originally Posted by VertuCA View Post
    Well a completely black head is not allowed, it embarrasses racism l0l. Not sure why but.. try adding hair,eyes or a gif. Maybe it will get accepted.
    Aw no but I actually do look exactly like my head, I have black skin with red eyes and red hair And I used to get bullied in school for my looks And now I feel Graal Era is considering me "Non-Human" and basically calling me "Mythical" Plz adiam Halp

Did it work?

Quote Originally Posted by Exter View Post
    Aw no but I actually do look exactly like my head, I have black skin with red eyes and red hair And I used to get bullied in school for my looks And now I feel Graal Era is considering me "Non-Human" and basically calling me "Mythical" Plz adiam Halp

Did it work?
    Well, I've seen lots of people with similar customs as you are describing in the past. have upload rules changed again?

Spoiler
    liberalism is a mental disorder

Well, I've seen lots of people with similar customs as you are describing in the past. have upload rules changed again?
    Yes, it seems like it. Atleast according to the PR who rejected mine. She says there was a 'new rule' against that type of heads, so she couldn't allow mine.

No racism but tell me when you see someone with the darkest shade of black.
    Not giving up. mistakes happen, Miracles shine upon us.
    If you have an issue regarding Graal Era PM a staff member or submit a ticket to support.toonslab.com

Is there really a need to have a head dark to the degree where the color is alike the outline?
    My smile can widen, but my heart would shrivel.
    I am not here to entertain you.
    I am not here to make friends.
    I am here to be here.
     Spoiler