Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Washington D.C Defence Hiring (Management)

Washington D.C Defence Hiring (Management)

Hello! The Washington D.C White House Team is hiring!

We are looking for around three to five new members of (D.C staff)- the number hired depends on the quality of applicants.

Some things to know:nn

1. Ensure that you have experienced or learned Washington D.C Branches. With no Washington D.C Warnings , Theft, or Betrayal warnings from 2017. (We keep Track on D.C Data Base) not in-game

This rule is a little flexible as long as warns are years old, and are not severe. n

2. This isn’t a strict policy, but ensure you’re above the age of 14, and are experienced with Graal, and at least know the basics of the D.C role.

Every person who applies will be asked a few basic questions about what we do, and what they know.

3. Do not spam me, or any other member of (D.C staff) for that matter, for an Rec application.

If you do so, you’ll immediately be disqualified.

4. Do not copy and paste answers from anywhere, it should be in your own words.

(Meaning if an D.C Leader Ask you about the US Government it should be your own)

Once again, doing so will result in immediate disqualification, and the rest of your Questions/Recruitment will be disregarded.

One more thing, the blue section on this map is the Graal US timezone.

If you are within the blue section, you can apply for the (Washington D.C staff team) via the following link. Good luck!nn

Remember, this is ONLY for US applicants. If you apply and are not from the US region shown below, then your application will be discarded.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1F...rm?usp=sf_link

Click the image below to see if you are within the US timezone.

Whats in it for you?

1k Tro
    1 Melee

Every month (NOT IN-GAME STAFF)
    You wont have access to RC or Anything or that sourt Ty

Sent from my LG-K428 using Tapatalk
    Javi's Production

Hi there.

I am not from the US but i work for Graal Era Law Enforcement. Washington D.C. White House Team has got no territorial claims or rights over southridge. Should there be any lack of compliance with Southridge state's freedom of territory, your organisation will be classified as a hostile military organisation and Graal Era Law Enforcement Group will not hesitate to employ military force to protect the freedom of territory of Southridge.

LYK
    GELE Security
    A TAX DOES THE BEST ATTACKS ON UNFAIRNESS.

Quote Originally Posted by LYK08 View Post
    Hi there.

I am not from the US but i work for Graal Era Law Enforcement. Washington D.C. White House Team has got no territorial claims or rights over southridge. Should there be any lack of compliance with Southridge state's freedom of territory, your organisation will be classified as a hostile military organisation and Graal Era Law Enforcement Group will not hesitate to employ military force to protect the freedom of territory of Southridge.

LYK
    GELE Security
    Hostile? Were not hostile, All thing are conformed with the Government,President. And many more, Also this is an Hiring thread stay on hiring topic. I'll make another thread about ur concerns.

(Washington D.C Security)
    Javi's Production

GELE dose not own SouthRidge,
    Don't talk as if you protect it cause you don't, We get complaints everyday about Area Control an wars. So If Police Can't handle it then Advanced Units as Washington D.C Pentagon and White House are called into action,

Washington D.C White House
    Sends in Secret Service to protect an Area with there lives or President Transportation

Washington D.C Pentagon

Called into action by White House -President- To Clear out the Surronding Area
    If u dare send out your men to Attack any D.C Unit you will regret being in the battlefield. Trust me iv seen Gele and from the looks of it you wont last an Good 1 min trying to fight D.C.

Other wise move along

(Washington D.C White House Team) (Combat Management)

Quote Originally Posted by Fahrenheit View Post
    What the hell is this role playing...
    Lmao, Are you serious! You really think this is role play?!

Stay off this thread kid,

I advice if you don't want to apply leave. An also Javi Requested to be an Hiring Topic stay on hiring information

(NOTE: IF YOU THINK THIS IS RP DON'T APPLY! FOR APPLICATION!

(Washington D.C White House Team)
    (Combat Management)
    Last edited by Jaedyn; 10-22-2017 at 03:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaedyn View Post
    Lmao, Are you serious! You really think this is role play?!

Stay off this thread kid,

I advice if you don't want to apply leave. An also Javi Requested to be an Hiring Topic stay on hiring information

(NOTE: IF YOU THINK THIS IS RP DON'T APPLY! FOR APPLICATION!

(Washington D.C White House Team)
    (Combat Management)
    Of course it's role playing what else can it be lmao.

Wow the entire White House plays Graal guys.

The White House can't even spell properly.

You call yourself a "Combat Management" leader yet I'd be willing to bet you have less than 20k kills lol.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Exter View Post
    Lol why is this role player so salty?
    Ikr. All I said was this is roleplay lol.

I was hired for the (Washington D.C Treasurey Team) not long ago.

Tbh I thought it would be an Rp thing to. but it far different from Rp.

I'm talking Strict, I've seen how the Co-Leaders of D.C keep order- for

Example

-Secret Service- They have an Dress Code,
    Witch from what I have seen was an Tux and Black Shades.

Sort of like the Mafia,

But my Job is to Dig, I dont need shades am Glasses

(RIP Secret Service Department)

I'm sure for the ones who live in the US know the (US Treasurey)

(Treasury's mission highlights its role as the steward of U.S. economic and financial systems, and as an influential participant in the world economy. TheTreasury Department is the executive agency responsible for promoting economic prosperity and ensuring the financial security of the United States.)

Are job is something of that sort

Also it took an long time for me to even join the Treasurey Team,
    The reason is because Era is know for Scamming and Betraying other's.

So basically it takes a lot of trust,
    And Bankers is another, holding on to (Tro)/Shells is not Easy thats what we use to Pay The Gang/Allies as well.

But why steal when you can get paid? Shoot I we paid more then SS,

(Washington D.C Treasurey Team)
    . Human progress is neither automatic nor inevitable... Every step toward the goal of justice requires sacrifice, suffering, and struggle; the tireless exertions and passionate concern of dedicated individuals. Martin Luther King, Jr.

Justice is what i proceed with.

(Washington D.C The Department Federal Bureau of Investigation) ´FBI´

Quote Originally Posted by Fahrenheit View Post
    Of course it's role playing what else can it be lmao.

Wow the entire White House plays Graal guys.

The White House can't even spell properly.

You call yourself a "Combat Management" leader yet I'd be willing to bet you have less than 20k kills lol.

- - - Updated - - -

Ikr. All I said was this is roleplay lol.
    I can understand why you might think its Role play, And sorry for the Inconvenience of my Fourmer Worker, (Jayden) has more to learn.

Anyway the gang that we are hiring are for players who Experienced or Learned about are Goverment Branches in the US and So on- But not just anyone.

See it was like that when I created the Gang back in 2013, Yes I hired Noobs,

I never really thought of rules back in 2013 it was pretty much an Joke thing in o'l days.

Soon i closed down (Washington D.C) I maid the gang for an Reason I just couldn't find one the proper reason. I had to take time on making rules an Rights for Each Department in D.C. Also I had to Read History Books of Washington D.C.

So now from my time of studying it payed off.

I have all Branches Organized
    Rewards,Payments Arranged
    And Communication amoung other gangs,

Players who are New are Welcomed as soon as they are hired.

Like the Title Washington D.C Pentagon

This is for mainly people who are Intelligentl and Interested in Defence, People who know how to (base) Becuase if you work in the Pentagon you have Control of Mostly 85% of
    Washington D.C Security 95%
    Washington D.C Secret Service 85%
    Washington D.C Pentagon/Military 99.9%
    Washington D.C Navy 90%
    Washington D.C Treasurey 10%
    And Each Gang Has at least 5 or more Branches in it,

Along with other unallied law Enforcement if needed.

Trust me its not Easy work, Sometimes I work to the point I get Stressed out xD. And have to take an Break.

But thats where I'm coming from,
    I'm sorry for not Explaining myself, I need to be more Detailed next time about Hirings- Ty

Javi's Production

Congrats For Those Who Apply

Good luck

Javi's Production