Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Sawed AK-47

Quote Originally Posted by imaginary View Post
    The answer would be similar to this^
    Do you have one of him explaining gun pricing?
    Is it subjective as well?

Are you that one dude who was asking to use an account with Sawed-AK47 at Spar Complex?

Quote Originally Posted by ghettoasian66272 View Post
    Are you that one dude who was asking to use an account with Sawed-AK47 at Spar Complex?
    No, I already saw that guy and and told him about my experience with the gun. The gun is good but it's not worth the price. When had it's original stats it was op, now it's bad. I told him to get SCAR-H if he wanted to use an cheap 9 damage gun but he didn't got convinced. And by coincidence, yesterday I were doing Gang Spar then another guy with the same name of mine Jimmy was saving for an Sawed AK.

Drag Bitzsam to fix Sawed AK

Quote Originally Posted by JimmY1809 View Post
    No, I already saw that guy and and told him about my experience with the gun. The gun is good but it's not worth the price. When had it's original stats it was op, now it's bad. I told him to get SCAR-H if he wanted to use an cheap 9 damage gun but he didn't got convinced. And by coincidence, yesterday I were doing Gang Spar then another guy with the same name of mine Jimmy was saving for an Sawed AK.
    So Sawed AK is not worth for its price,why dont we drag Bitzsam to have a slight buff on it(like increase rof and have low hittimer) to let us,the Sawed AK owners to be satisfied and shut up about it

Old thread from 2017, please do not bump old threads.

Closed.
    Discord Me:
    jaala#0029