Thread: Custom Issue

Custom Issue

So, I made my first .gif and finally fixed the transparency issue. I went to upload it and right off the bat its denied for inappropriateness. Its the same head I have had for about a month now.

The animation is a blink that turns the hair white from brown and the eyes cycle through four colors three times before blinking again and resetting the loop. I don't understand why that's inappropriate. Please illuminate me.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, if an administrator would like to contact me in game, that's fine too.

Can you show us the head pls
    Hai C:

LatShockHeadE.gif

- - - Updated - - -

Just tried to upload it again. So apparently there is a cap on creativity. I see. No flashing images? Lame. Pretty dumb.

- - - Updated - - -

I know special treatment is for popular players... I've seen it in the past. My bad.
    Established in 2011
    Witnessing the majesty...
    Standing on the edge of forever...

It isn‘t a flashing image. The problem is that the hair changes color and the upload rules clearly say we only allow small eye or mouth animations on heads.
    Hai C:

Alright.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mikel View Post
    It isn‘t a flashing image. The problem is that the hair changes color and the upload rules clearly say we only allow small eye or mouth animations on heads.
    Nothing personal Mikel. I'm just irritated over the time spent editing. I apologize if I come off that way.
    Established in 2011
    Witnessing the majesty...
    Standing on the edge of forever...

Just out of curiosity, so you are saying that admins (even retired ones) are allowed to bypass upload rules or this retired admin ( *Elk) just got away with it and still hasn't been refunded? If closely looked you can see that his hair is moving and it is a .gif
    rules clearly say we only allow small eye or mouth animations on heads.

"Everyone's a Falcon"
    www.KrioleGFX.weebly.com
    In Game Name: ItsKriole
    Since 2012

Quote Originally Posted by LatShock View Post
    Alright.

- - - Updated - - -

Nothing personal Mikel. I'm just irritated over the time spent editing. I apologize if I come off that way.
    I'd advise to read and reread the custom rules before you spend time making or editing a head ^^
    my discord is xiv#2549

Big Cheese Sottocapo
    Quote Originally Posted by Kriole View Post
    Just out of curiosity, so you are saying that admins (even retired ones) are allowed to bypass upload rules or this retired admin ( *Elk) just got away with it and still hasn't been refunded? If closely looked you can see that his hair is moving and it is a .gif

Ikr, I wanna know the answer to this too.