Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Trick or treating problem

Trick or treating problem

So I just went to go trick or treating in graal and there are hundreds of people pking killing everyone, maybe make a separate map like Italy that is full of trick or treating houses, so there is no pking and not lots of people bunched up

I don't think it will be a good idea when Pk-ers is facing the biggest problem - lack of players. Since then, ToT will be an opportunity to bring back both Pk-ers and candy hoarders.And also, doing smthing without difficulties is boring

Gửi từ SM-A700H của tôi bằng cách sử dụng Tapatalk
    Ewwwwwwwww

Harassment - this includes bullying others, threatening, stalking, using abusive language, sexual advances, spamming private messages, hate speech, spamming long strings of characters in public chat or any other actions that disturbs another player's gameplay experience.
    Report them. Any staff that is not bias will do something about them not letting you enjoy the game as you want to play it. If staff can not see the rules being broken then maybe they need to find a new hobby.

It's griefing, i don't mind an occasional pk but when someone with a mini/ flame sits there and floods it it's f-ing annoying

Big Cheese Sottocapo
    Yeah, it's annoying but it is what it is...

What i don't understand is what enjoyment someone gets outta standing there holding down fire for hours at people trying to ToT

It's essentially boosting pk stats like spar stats except somehow it's still allowed?

Quote Originally Posted by Wilder94 View Post
    What i don't understand is what enjoyment someone gets outta standing there holding down fire for hours at people trying to ToT

It's essentially boosting pk stats like spar stats except somehow it's still allowed?
    Not rlly. You guys can choose to fightback

Ewwwwwwwww

Quote Originally Posted by ItsWhiteLight View Post
    Not rlly. You guys can choose to fightback

Majority of ToTers have m4 or below.. vs chems, flames, mini, etc there's little to no chance of getting them to leave

actually i just pk them , then tot and run
    GangPromotion: Thatell Happen 2k (Ima sell out now ) #FreeEcComback

Buy revive:/

Sent from my LG-K540 using Tapatalk