Thread: School Gangster Style

School Gangster Style

I just though of era and how my school mates function and yea idk i thought it be a good story.

Everyone almost everyone except the 12 graders, act like they are gangsters in school 1. their grade has a turf like no joke a turf.5th graders had the turf of the side of the court 6th grade had the other side,7th grade had lockers area,8th grade boys bathroom, treated like the turfs meant to them a lot they would make riots and the teachers wouldn't even care.not even a single bit! except when the riot gets like really violent, hitting punching etc. Mostly what some graders do that have turfs at school like to seem Coolso they kick out every like grader above and below them.only their grade is allowed to enter that area and talk to people.Everyone see's each other as rivals no joke.say if I'm in 8th grade with a turf right? i see a 7th grader then they hate me by making a look at me.honestly the school is like crazy as heck.

don't judge my school the teachers are lazy :/

Damnit. Seems hella dangerous/crazy af :0

Sucks to be at that school

That was like my old highschool. Except it was only boys and they actually fist fought in the locker rooms.
    bigmanbigmanbigmanbigman