Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Halloween harassment

Quote Originally Posted by Grantman20 View Post
    Unlike in csgo they don't get kicked from the match after 2 friendly fires, honestly if you guys want to get rid of the pkers why don't you pk with them? Grab your minigun, chem, ac, bar, pbp, shipka or whatever OP gun you have and start hammering down the pkers and kill all the other people there. Pking is there for a reason why make a fuss about it when I know you guys pk too.
    Because we want to play the event.. which was made to be played not abused to raise kills

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Zany View Post
    There's a fine line between "disturbing your gameplay" and annoying you. It's like when a PKer kills you, uses slow gas on you and proceeds to kill you another 10 times lol
    It's a part of the game, whether you like it or not. "Disturbing my gameplay" seems to be the most thrown around rule.
    While annoying that is part of the intended gameplay
    ToT was intended to be played as an event not as a group for pkers to raise kills

Zany
    Quote Originally Posted by Wilder94 View Post

While annoying that is part of the intended gameplay
    ToT was intended to be played as an event not as a group for pkers to raise kills
    Just because it was intended that way doesn't mean the players will use it just for that. And staff cannot warn people for pking, excessively or not. They're allowed to do it. Staff can't control every thing players do, which is ironic, because players argue that staff are too strict and warn over the smallest things, but at the same time they're lazy, but at the same time there's this.

Since some mod deleted my comment I'll post this picture, intended gameplay? I don't think so

Screenshot_2017-10-24-10-45-18.jpg

Just because it was intended that way doesn't mean the players will use it just for that. And staff cannot warn people for pking, excessively or not. They're allowed to do it. Staff can't control every thing players do, which is ironic, because players argue that staff are too strict and warn over the smallest things, but at the same time they're lazy, but at the same time there's this.
    These people are exploitative indeed. Shame on them.

Sent from my A37f using Tapatalk
    A TAX DOES THE BEST ATTACKS ON UNFAIRNESS.

Since some mod deleted my comment I'll post this picture, intended gameplay? I don't think so

You can kill him

Picture looks fine to me, you can either kill him or run off to a different spot
    Not giving up. mistakes happen, Miracles shine upon us.
    If you have an issue regarding Graal Era PM a staff member or submit a ticket to support.toonslab.com

Picture looks fine to me, you can either kill him or run off to a different spot
    The point is it's griefing the area was not made for that stop defending toxic behaviour

Quote Originally Posted by Kieran2820 View Post
    It’s been like this every year. After a few days it dies down a bit. They aren’t going to punish someone for killing you. That’s just ridiculous, so of course they are going to close the reports.
    It has been like this for years because of the bias and personal beliefs of former high ranking staff that think they should only follow and enforce rules they agree with.
    Its not just killing another player.
    Closing a report without truely following up on it is not what staff should be doing.

As a matter of fact people's gameplay was affected by the repetitive and exploitative killing so admins ought to do something about it.

Sent from my A37f using Tapatalk
    A TAX DOES THE BEST ATTACKS ON UNFAIRNESS.

Quote Originally Posted by junz View Post
    PKing and experiencing being PK'd is part of the 'gameplay experience'. So i disagree that it classifies as harassment, unless vulgarities / insults / abusive language is involved.
    It's an inconvenience and annoying, sure, but it's part of the game.
    It is not the staffs place to be bias or use there personal opinions about any report they answer. They are the games "police" and are there to enforce the rules for EVERYONE not just a certain type of player. Harassment is defined in the rules as i stated in the OP not by your mine or anyone elses personal opinions.

- - - Updated - - -

Unlike in csgo they don't get kicked from the match after 2 friendly fires, honestly if you guys want to get rid of the pkers why don't you pk with them? Grab your minigun, chem, ac, bar, pbp, shipka or whatever OP gun you have and start hammering down the pkers and kill all the other people there. Pking is there for a reason why make a fuss about it when I know you guys pk too.
    Its a special event for trick or treating and no different then someone posting over head chat in holiday maze causing players to fall and start over on purpose.

- - - Updated - - -

There's a fine line between "disturbing your gameplay" and annoying you. It's like when a PKer kills you, uses slow gas on you and proceeds to kill you another 10 times lol
    It's a part of the game, whether you like it or not. "Disturbing my gameplay" seems to be the most thrown around rule.
    And the most ignored report by bias staff that just want to click through the reports. And for the comment about killing then gasing and killing again 10 times! How is that not harassment? Staff even employed measures so it would not benifit the player that is harassing (killing) the other player.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ItzTerry! View Post
    Pretty sure that's what they did in those popular ToTing areas last year, lmao.

Surely it wouldn't hurt to disable pking in those door-filled areas.
    They did and some players abused glitches to allow them to still kill and many got jailed over it. Kinda my point is to bring it to attention of the staff this year.

- - - Updated - - -

You bring up something else that may be against the rules wich is glitching. If a event is intended to run a way and players and doing things that are not ment to be done then staff correct the issue and remove the abusing players by either sticking them back to start or warning them intill the issue is resolved.

They are not allowed to do it per the game rules heres a link
    https://www.era-go.com/forum/showthr...and-Guidelines

As for the staff not being able to control everything that is true and what the report system is in place for. But if staff are not aware of the game rules and/or are bias about certain things in the game then they need to be trained again before they continue being staff.