Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Halloween harassment

Quote Originally Posted by Zany View Post
    For the billionth time, they can't punish people for pking. We aren't deciding if people are hurt or not for them, but you gotta draw a line mate.

If we punished or banned every single person/thing that annoyed players, the game wouldn't really be the game anymore.
    You need not repeat what you've said. The areas can me made protected as has been done before whenever a new shop comes out usually. So I question as to why they cant do the same for tot areas.

You can't punish people for pking and I wasnt asking you to. But at least do something to help those who were affected by implementing protected zones in these areas. Is it that difficult?

Sent from my A37f using Tapatalk
    A TAX DOES THE BEST ATTACKS ON UNFAIRNESS.

I think it's fine the way it is, many events in game have been like this where PKers are disturbing you but it's now pretty much part of the game. Of course I would love if there were no pkers while I'm doing ToT, who wouldn't? But that doesn't mean everything with which ppl find difficulty should be removed from game.

You do know there are safe zones for ToT like the crowded one in South ridge. The thing is that this sets the difficulty of the event perfectly, if you can't face PKers then goto a safe zone and knock there but the only downside to this is that the safe spot will be very crowded and your speed of getting knocks might be slower. But if you want knocks faster in a considerably less crowded spot then go and knock in a PK zone and see if you can avoid or survive the PKers.

And by the way,
    You can always kill those pkers, you can "harass" them the same way if you are capable.
    "Always go to other people's funerals, otherwise they won't come to yours."

I have no problem with disabling pking for the Halloween spots but I feel like this thread is getting over exaggerated a bit
    Not giving up. mistakes happen, Miracles shine upon us.
    If you have an issue regarding Graal Era PM a staff member or submit a ticket to support.toonslab.com

Era Newspaper Staff OmgItsFallen's Avatar
    Trying to Trick or Treat but getting killed by PKERS?

Here are some tips to help bring those PKERS to justice!

1- Make sure you’re wearing a gas mask if trick or treating outside.
    2- There are a few places that you can trick or treat inside, like the apartment building next to tachi trade tables. It might be a little crowded, but there is always a door for someone! You never really have to wait.
    3- Try and find a new area, someone is pking by yours? Oh, just walk away. I’m pretty sure some areas don’t have PKERS.
    4- Fight back! (LOL) this might seem a little extreme, but hey... if you kill them you will feel powerful for awhile.

All-in-all, nothing can really be done about this.
    Yes it’s annoying, yes it can make people upset... but it’s all in good fun.
    stay safe out there guys!

Manager
    Thread closed. Answer given. (safe places to ToT without being PK'd).