Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Which gun is better?

Which gun is better?

Was planning to buy these

1) Glock 18 + Attachment
    2) M4
    3) The gun on the pic (i have no idea what gun is this, but i need info on it plz)

Max budget 50k.
    And i don't prefer SPAR guns.

Sent from my Brain using Mouth

Quote Originally Posted by MalfuriouZ View Post

1) Glock 18 + Attachment
    2) M4
    3) The gun on the pic (i have no idea what gun is this, but i need info on it plz)

Max budget 50k.

EDIT: Ok i think that is AB8, but is it good and compared to Default Rifle?

Sent from my Brain

Well if you're an new person to spar, you needs gun that has an good freeze rate. For example, here we have the stats of M4, which is an old good weapon:

Name - M4
    Freeze: 0.1945
    Firerate - 0.3
    Spread - 0.1
    Clip - 16
    Reload - 0.3
    Bullets - 1
    Auto - N
    Stacked - N

As lower the number, better the freeze. If you want a better explanation and more gun stats, go here: https://www.era-go.com/forum/showthr...ated-Gun-Stats

Between these 4, I would recommend the Default Rifle that has an slightly better RoF and Freeze than the M4.

EDIT: I just saw you don't prefer spar weapons , so I recommend you the PDW SD which is an good weapon for everything (there are better weapons but you don't want expensive guns)

ESSKEETIT Sottocapo JungleJimmy's Avatar
    M4.
    Youtube Channel: Jimmy Graal (RIP)

If you know me,
    And I don't know you,
    Then I guess I'm famous enough!

1) Glock 18 + Attachment
    2) M4

Max budget 50k.

States max budget is 50k. Proceeds to ask for help choosing 2 out of 3 guns that are over 50k lol.

Name - AB8
    Freeze - 0.17
    Firerate - 0.32
    Spread - 0.07
    Clip - 40
    Reload - 0.12
    Bullets - 1
    Auto - Y
    Stacked - N

Name - Sten
    Freeze - 0.185
    Firerate - 0.3
    Spread - 0.03
    Clip - 32
    Reload - 0.12
    Bullets - 1
    Auto - Y
    Stacked - N

AB8 is pretty much a slower 40 clip sten with a bit less freeze and more spread. I saw it used in spar a long long time ago.

Mainly its selling point is the skins you can buy. Other than that, no one really buys it.

If you want skins, I would just go with default and buy skins off of there b/c more people use default as opposed to the AB8.

Glock18 alone is an okay pistol as pistols go. It's decent and quite fun to use. Shoots pretty quickly if you know when to tap and it reloads pretty quickly, like most pistols. Also, it's got a secondary feature where you can holster the gun itself, though the actual gun disappears once you do so.

Wouldn't recommend the attachment since it makes the whole maneuverability aspect go in the garbage can and feels like you're using a Neo rifle. Nothing changes clip wise for the gun itself if you buy the attachment, I would assume there is a boost in stats somewhere at the expense of the other but whatever it is, it's not worth it.

As far as what the glock is used for, I really don't know to be honest. It seems like it would be better suited for spar as opposed to pk. It doesn't have the firerate or the clip size for you to spam efficiently into crowds so if you're trying to look for pk guns, I wouldn't buy the glock. Also, you can't dual both the gun and its attachment, so you're stuck with what you bought.

A good rule of thumb in this game is to never buy attachments to guns b/c 99% of the time they're pretty bad. (i.e. M4, pretty much the only other gun with attachments.)

M4 is pretty much the king of what people in game will recommend you buy for spar guns lol. I don't know why you came on here trying to avoid spar guns only to ask for opinions about the M4.

Obviously, you can see this gun being used in spars, as for pk, I don't think it has that spamming feature quite down so overall it has a low kill potential if you're looking to get a lot of kills easily.

Overall, what I can say with the three guns that you picked out, is that they're not suited for pk. Most of them, if ever used, you would see in spar.

If you want guns to pk with at a fairly low price (near your max budget, though you seem to like exceeding it, so I will do so as well), I would suggest asking around for these three cheap guns:

AA-12 ($60,000) @ Aimpoint (The one in Southridge)
    M60 ($50,000) @ Fort Knox
    M249 ($50,000) @ Fort Knox

AA-12 is a pretty fast shotgun.

M60 and M249 can pump out massive amounts of bullets. They're pretty much a poor man's minigun.

All I can say is, if you want to pk in the long run, just suck it up and go for the 100k+ guns like the M107, shipka, BAR, metalstorm, pbp shotgun, minigun etc. rather than buying a cheap gun and looking for something better immediately after.

M4, it is good for PK and obviously spar too. It isn't great for fast kills in street pking though. If basing and sparring is what you want then M4 is great for it. When you buy it, you may feel it is slow and not good at all but you will have to adjust to it and it will be great.

I'm not saying this because it's OG or something, but because I personally have been using it to base for years and I love it, so yep recommended.
    "Always go to other people's funerals, otherwise they won't come to yours."

Already bought dual k180.
    rip

Sent from my Brain

Already bought dual k180.
    rip

Sent from my Brain
    Oh well, something to keep in mind.

Default rifle is really good (PDW SD as well, but it exceeds your $$$)
    Ask me anything and ill try my best to answer

Better save until Shipka.