Thread: Let's talk about Zelda: Breath of the Wild!

Let's talk about Zelda: Breath of the Wild!

This game is just so amazing I wanted to open a thread to disscuss about it.

Of course it has its flaws, but it has proven to be a worthy game. From cooking, to fighting, to discovering things, everything is incredibly entertaining and will make you spend hours dissecting every little detain on the map.

I have experienced more Zelda games, and I can say this is my favorite so far, before it was Phantom Hourglass (which is actually hated by many people lmao, I just find it great).

I can't wait for the DLC which will contain an Epilogue to this amazing adventure, and it will be the first time we get one as well. I don't think other Zelda games have had an Epilogue.

Anyways, lets disscuss Zelda BOTW! Do you like it? Did you find anything amazing and want to share? Have any questions? Have the answers to those questions?

Comment it below!

Zany
    Been playing it for months, by far my favorite game. It's so huge, long lasting and there's so many directions to go within the game. Love it love it love it love it.

Love it.

Quote Originally Posted by NaniRima View Post
    This game is just so amazing I wanted to open a thread to disscuss about it.

Of course it has its flaws, but it has proven to be a worthy game. From cooking, to fighting, to discovering things, everything is incredibly entertaining and will make you spend hours dissecting every little detain on the map.

I have experienced more Zelda games, and I can say this is my favorite so far, before it was Phantom Hourglass (which is actually hated by many people lmao, I just find it great).

I can't wait for the DLC which will contain an Epilogue to this amazing adventure, and it will be the first time we get one as well. I don't think other Zelda games have had an Epilogue.

Anyways, lets disscuss Zelda BOTW! Do you like it? Did you find anything amazing and want to share? Have any questions? Have the answers to those questions?

Comment it below!
    Zelda hype continues or should i say link hype continues
    GangPromotion: Thatell Happen 2k (Ima sell out now ) #FreeEcComback

Witcher 3 > Zelda

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm a Cowboy Bay-Bee Sottocapo
    Quote Originally Posted by MasonForEc View Post
    Zelda hype continues or should i say link hype continues
    Thank you for not confusing Link and Zelda. +1

All I know is Zelda is the girl on the poster.

Spoiler
    liberalism is a mental disorder

Quote Originally Posted by jaxwashere View Post
    Witcher 3 > Zelda

Witcher 3 > All. There, I fixed it for ya.
    You can find more about Leanbean here in the review.

Quote Originally Posted by JordonB View Post
    Witcher 3 > All. There, I fixed it for ya.
    Basically lol Witcher is crazy...I still can't believe how big the maps are and the detail it's too much...