Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Reaper Event

Manager

Reaper Event

Hi guys,

So, some of you may be familiar with the Juggernaut event - a few staff set their hp to a few thousand, make a global announcement, and the first person to kill them got an EC, or some other reward. The reaper event is partially based on this idea, but further developed.
    I thought it'd be fun to have something other than trick or treating / crypt going on for halloween, hence i came up with this idea.
    (thanks to Jeff for making the ganis)

What's the Reaper Event?

A special global event (not in the events house) that consists of one reaper, and a few cultists (who defend the reaper), roaming the map.
    If the event is about to start, a global announcement will be made, indicating the reaper's start location.

Reaper:
    • 5000 HP
    • Role played by a high staff / myself
    • Reaper Scythe (used by reaper) deals 15 dmg (not obtainable by players)
    • Can spawn multiples types of zombies / enemies
    • Faster than players / defenders

Cultist:
    • 2500 HP
    • Role played by a normal staff
    • Uses a chem with a special skin
    • Role is to defend reaper

Rewards

First to kill a cultist: 1 ec
    First to kill the reaper: 3 ec

Questions and Answers

When will it be hosted?

Soon. I'll host the event a few times from now to early November.

Can it be hosted often?

No, it is meant to be a rare event, hence it won't be over-hosted.

Will you host it after November?

Unlikely - I'll most likely think of some other seasonal events that we can host, to add some variety.

That's all! I hope you like the idea. If you have any suggestions / comments, leave them below. Thanks.
    Last edited by Junz; 10-24-2017 at 11:24 PM.

Awesome. All the great events are hosted during tests eidikfnrlobkekfjvbb

- - - Updated - - -

Wouldn’t the defender get streak kills & gets his HP healed

Era Newspaper Staff
    Its about to be a little spooky up in the streets of era.
    Have any Era-Related questions? 🤔 Feel free to pm me here or in Era!😊
    Newspaper Staff
    In-game name is Journey*!

Click here to read the Era Newspaper!

Host
    Contest, Riddles, Games, Puzzles, Prizes, and More!

oml cant wait to try this! Count me in

can't wait for pks x:
    What's blue and not heavy?

So its only hosted in Halloween?
    Zoom , Loom , Doom

Spoiler

Questions & Suggestions:

Does the defender have chem level guns to defend the reaper with? That would be terrible if it did. Please balance who uses what guns or standardize it.

Will the defenders respawn after a player kills them? How many defenders will there be?

Similar to the forting event, could you perhaps make it so that the entire playerbase at that given moment is able to see you on the map? Sort of like a bounty system?

Defenders should use a Halloween related item to defend as well. Perhaps an old Halloween gun that is slightly buffed?

Defenders should be able to spawn the weaker enemies. Perhaps somewhat can make it something other than zombies, maybe skeletons & bats?

Reaper should be able to spawn stronger (more health) zombies, since it's more likely that people will be concentrating their efforts, it should at least be able to survive for more than 10 seconds.

Please make defenders wear Halloween themed customs like skeletons, Frankenstein's monsters, bats, snakes etc etc.

Can’t wait to rekt everybody with Chemical gun

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    JustJoshuaLikeABoss

Manager
    Quote Originally Posted by Fahrenheit View Post
    Questions & Suggestions:

Does the defender have chem level guns to defend the reaper with? That would be terrible if it did. Please balance who uses what guns or standardize it.

Will the defenders respawn after a player kills them? How many defenders will there be?

Similar to the forting event, could you perhaps make it so that the entire playerbase at that given moment is able to see you on the map? Sort of like a bounty system?

Defenders should use a Halloween related item to defend as well. Perhaps an old Halloween gun that is slightly buffed?

Defenders should be able to spawn the weaker enemies. Perhaps somewhat can make it something other than zombies, maybe skeletons & bats?

Reaper should be able to spawn stronger (more health) zombies, since it's more likely that people will be concentrating their efforts, it should at least be able to survive for more than 10 seconds.

Please make defenders wear Halloween themed customs like skeletons, Frankenstein's monsters, bats, snakes etc etc.
    1. Yeah. It's not terrible, you'd be surprised how easily they'd be killed. a few vs like 300+ makes 4 chems not a big deal at all.

2. No. from 2-4

3. It'd take a while to script. + that'd make it too easy, following / hunting down the reaper is an aspect of the event. So no

4. Also no, only high staff can have items / weapons that spawn enemies . The reaper spawns enough as it is, dw

5. It can.

6. They will.

Manager
    Quote Originally Posted by Zoom View Post
    So its only hosted in Halloween?
    Around / close to halloween, yes.