Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Era Players.

Era Players.

Nowadays, i see a lot of people trashtalking, arguing, and they taking so much serious on era, why they trashtalking? Because Spamming is only way to win? They calling us "trash" "ez" because our gun is sucks, they are really toxic, yeah a toxic player who complain about the nerfs, a spamming op guns like psg and metalstorm, whats wrong with these players, i would say its just a game, But why people taking so serious on this game? Probably era is being P2W, only their goal is to win on other players, Im hoping that era players will change as soon as possible on their attidue

Note: This is only my insights and opinions in era
    (Sorry if my english is bad)
    Last edited by Key; 10-25-2017 at 10:59 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Key View Post
    Nowadays, i see a lot of people trashtalking, arguing, and they taking so much serious on era, why they trashtalking? Because Spamming is only way to win? They calling us "trash" "ez" because our gun is sucks, they are really toxic, yeah a toxic player who complain about the nerfs, a spamming op guns like psg and metalstorm, whats wrong with these players, i would say its just a game, But why people taking so serious on this game? Probably era is being P2W, only their goal is to win on other players, Im hoping that era players will change as soon as possible on their attidue

Note: This is only my insights and opinions in era
    (Sorry if my english is bad)
    Sounds more like a rant to me. But I have to agree to some extent. I was helped by an old player when I started playing this game and he was really great. I'm not sure about you, but I'm sure you'll be able to meet one of those minority who are truly nice.

Sent from my A37f using Tapatalk
    A TAX DOES THE BEST ATTACKS ON UNFAIRNESS.

Be smart and make them rage more + they might not take the game serious lol just trolling

Yeah, the community is pretty toxic lol earlier was PKing a base and a guy called me 'Peasant'...like what lvl of trash talking is that? Lmao
    "Always go to other people's funerals, otherwise they won't come to yours."

Its good to be a 2014 player than to be a 2015-2017 player, honestly era is the best game that i ever play in my life, everything is changed, players changed and they all toxic, plus they posting a videos on youtube which is Series and some trashtalking, which is like cyberbullying, they cant accept the defeat thats why they rally to P2W method, than working their goals.

Just ignore and report it if it's excessive, focus on your goals and progress to them

We need to get used to online toxicity with the rise in player base. Cyberspace is the only space where few mature and supervising adults exist to guide younger ones and therefore these players can choose to do what they like, often expressing themselves in such toxic behaviors since there isn't adult supervision. The thing about rule enforcement by admins is that it will only work when these players establish the need to adhere to the rules. Or else these admins will just be a random stranger telling one what to do and what not to, who the player can always choose to ignore.

Sent from my A37f using Tapatalk
    A TAX DOES THE BEST ATTACKS ON UNFAIRNESS.

Quote Originally Posted by Exter View Post
    Yeah, the community is pretty toxic lol earlier was PKing a base and a guy called me 'Peasant'...like what lvl of trash talking is that? Lmao
    Same here bud my best gun is a bar and this dude with electric staff killed me and said "bar nub leave" lol
    Not giving up. mistakes happen, Miracles shine upon us.
    If you have an issue regarding Graal Era PM a staff member or submit a ticket to support.toonslab.com

Quote Originally Posted by Key View Post
    Its good to be a 2014 player than to be a 2015-2017 player, honestly era is the best game that i ever play in my life, everything is changed, players changed and they all toxic, plus they posting a videos on youtube which is Series and some trashtalking, which is like cyberbullying, they cant accept the defeat thats why they rally to P2W method, than working their goals.
    The community has always been toxic ?

Quote Originally Posted by Grantman20 View Post
    Same here bud my best gun is a bar and this dude with electric staff killed me and said "bar nub leave" lol
    He thinks he's pro, i hate that people

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by imaginary View Post
    The community has always been toxic ?
    Not of many them, but i still believe that there's a good people who cooperate on community, but other people who doesnt cooperat are just toxic.