Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Era Players.

Zzz with new people joining era, they act more different. More players get a bit more serious in game to show their "skills" and trash other players for not being as "skilled" as them. Even when they run off when you're SO CLOSE to killing them..

It gets annoying for a while, but just ignore them for overly thinking about their skills and words. It's hard.. I know lmao.

Was trick or treating and some guy was spamming his mini...got annoyed so I killed him.. Once he revived I was at a door. He killed me, messaged me saying "trash noob" and I tried killing him again, but he ran off somewhere... );
    ~blub~

Banned
    There are also a lot of good people in the community.

Tbh this is true, I’ve been playing since 2012, most active during 2013 and i experienced a lot of nice people along the way that i helped and get help from too. Sadly, most of them left graal. The point is there is a difference in the attitude of people during 2012-2014 and the people during 2015-now. I guess there’s nothing we can do about it other than to BE BETTER THAN THEM.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I mean, what do you expect on a game that's targeted mainly to kids? You think PK is toxic? You've never been at the trade tables.

That's the most toxic place in Era.

Quote Originally Posted by Key View Post
    Nowadays, i see a lot of people trashtalking, arguing, and they taking so much serious on era, why they trashtalking? Because Spamming is only way to win? They calling us "trash" "ez" because our gun is sucks, they are really toxic, yeah a toxic player who complain about the nerfs, a spamming op guns like psg and metalstorm, whats wrong with these players, i would say its just a game, But why people taking so serious on this game? Probably era is being P2W, only their goal is to win on other players, Im hoping that era players will change as soon as possible on their attidue

Note: This is only my insights and opinions in era
    (Sorry if my english is bad)
    I see trash talking as away to compete, you talk 'trash' to make it more competitive.
    For example, if you feel like you've been doing well in spar lately of course your gonna start talking to people about it. Then that turns into trash talk because the other person maybe REALLY competitive.

I remember when Wesley started pking at lethal, I wanted to be able to get up to his daily kills. SO i stayed on 24/7 to make sure i had a better daily then him so i could 'show off'. Of course, we never took it to serious and started hating each other, just a friendly competition.

But I get where you're coming from with the toxic community but ever other competitive game there are trash talkers. So, you're gonna have to deal with the banter, sad to say.
    Ask me anything and ill try my best to answer

ESSKEETIT Sottocapo JungleJimmy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by NaniRima View Post
    I mean, what do you expect on a game that's targeted mainly to kids? You think PK is toxic? You've never been at the trade tables.

No I'm pretty sure spar is the most toxic. I've been sparring for 4 years now so I think I can debate.
    Youtube Channel: Jimmy Graal (RIP)

If you know me,
    And I don't know you,
    Then I guess I'm famous enough!

Soldier Picciotti
    Quote Originally Posted by JungleJimmy View Post
    No I'm pretty sure spar is the most toxic. I've been sparring for 4 years now so I think I can debate.
    Spar is toxic because you have people running around acting like winning a series is going to fill their fridge. The most annoying ones are the kids who claim graal is skill based . The only requirements needed to be good at graal are fast fingers and your moms credit card

ESSKEETIT Sottocapo JungleJimmy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by HeavenlyFreeze View Post
    Spar is toxic because you have people running around acting like winning a series is going to fill their fridge. The most annoying ones are the kids who claim graal is skill based . The only requirements needed to be good at graal are fast fingers and your moms credit card
    Still more toxic than trade.
    Youtube Channel: Jimmy Graal (RIP)

If you know me,
    And I don't know you,
    Then I guess I'm famous enough!

Soldier Picciotti
    Quote Originally Posted by JungleJimmy View Post
    Still more toxic than trade.
    Thats exactly what i was trying to prove...

Thats why i dont spar no more, spar complex is the most toxic place than pking, actually pking is fun for me mostly im starting to like MPX

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by NaniRima View Post

Not pking but few of them, also sparrers and some strangers showing off and starting to trashtalk.